Tikki still got it ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Does tikkie tumble still cough up the major bucks ? Remeber posting my £900+ win from a 40p stake on here but ever since its been drier than dry ! I’ve seen a few streamers etc have half decent wins but nothing like the 2000xplus i achieved ? Still love the game just feels abit less promising theese days ! Bandit test my theory for a few bonuses man on or off vid does it still hold the jaw dropping bonuses ?!?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I find this one really difficult to bonus tbh – and then usually it will nob me off with a small x stake win, i have had 1 or 2 decent hits on it but nothing like the potential that has been shown in some vids!

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I do hate how far it is between wins though , you’d expect to see more in such a large community quite unnerving

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

never had a bonus on this game. shame because i have seen the potential

Wezz WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Never had a bonus and took £900 off me the last time I played. Luckily this was just winnings from danger though

rebster WANTED $5
    Outlaw

This is one of those slots I keep returning to because I can see the potential even though it never actually seems to give me anything. So I just keep feeding it my money…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)