Things we do when we’re bored :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Before the days of my online gambling, i used to mess about with all sorts of audio, but after Youtube kept blocking and deleting my stuff, i wanted to go after the copyright wankers in a big way, so i tried to see how many bits of songs i could put in one file without it getting removed, i got to about 10 hours of music and it didnt get blocked but i thought it was a bit boring, just 10 hours of music, so after every song i added a comment or something silly, i cut bits from tv, radio, youtube and some old audio i had from the cb radio in the 90s and some from the scanner 😉 So after every song i put something to do with the song thats just been on, i couldnt do it for every song but most. Have a listen to this small 45 minute bit, after each song see if you get the connection or see if you recognise anyone. Theres an 11 hour version all in one somewhere on YT haha. Yeah too much time on my hands and a few screws loose 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I was getting rather worried when the venga boys came on. ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

That’s some quality work Wiggy ????

Outlaw

This might be better 😛

https://youtu.be/5a3Jl-AJY2U

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Got to admit that is quality. You must of been bored lol. Really 11 hours of footage? ??

Outlaw

It was done in bits over a few month then all stuck together, yeah i was bored until i found the slots 😛

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

It was done in bits over a few month then all stuck together, yeah i was bored until i found the slots ?

Brilliant mate, just god dam Brilliant ????

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Without fail when i’m bored i start looking up conspiracy theories, which is why my wife is always asking me how we get through tin foil so quickly, LOL.

There is some absolute nonsense out there but also some compelling arguments, one particular documentary changed my view from sitting on the fence to believing shady stuff does goes on.

fascinating world we live in.

mlawson71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

When I am bored I look for some interesting book to read. I find it relaxing.

Outlaw

I just had to…..  ive updated my old video, copyright wankers wont stop me haha…

https://youtu.be/Jfnhh8jza24

Somewhere in here you’ll find Bandit, Hypa & Rolla…   This is what i do to keep me away from them there slots and that damn roulette…

Oh yes, i must say, the easily offended dont play this…..

Outlaw

https://youtu.be/STg1fdzxa58

Lockdown has got its good bits and bad bits but it sends you loopy.  Must have posted over 1000 vids on bitchute…..  roll on lockdown going away and gamstop expiring…

Outlaw

https://youtu.be/bKu6AXrLkFY

who will you hear first, Bandit, Rolla or Hypa :p

Outlaw
    Skippy888 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The copyright thing is crazy. TWITCH just use what they want, how can that be fair?

Outlaw

I only starting doing vids like that because YouTube deleted 100s of my TOTP videos, so i thought id annoy them by having loads of songs in a single video, but it was boring so i added a comment between each bit of song, those vids have 1000s of copyright claims but somehow they are still allowed..   i dont know much about the copyright wankers but i always think, why do the record companies want them taken down when its free adverts for their songs and artists…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)