There’s something that the kop want you to know!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well it’s felt like an eternity but match day has finally arrived! I’m off bright and early down the boozer and then into Liverpool to soak up the atmosphere and eventually to watch the game in the motel bar, all the pubs around here are charging to get in the robbing bastards haha. I can’t contain myself and could quite possibly be in a beer coma before kick off. ??

What are your plans for the day/match fellow reds?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Have a good one matey. I’m off to the cricket club to watch mi mate play til around 3. Then off we go to town for a messy one. Gonna be a great day today.

Liverpool FTW ?

Hope the sun perks up by dinner ???

Sal139 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Genuinely can’t wait!

I’ll be having a kick around, with the little one. Sort out some match snacks, get the family round and remain nervous until kick off!

Was going to head up to Liverpool like last year but didn’t organise it in time Haha.

Feels like our year though!

Enjoy!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Enjoy guys! Am dog watching for my dad ? all bets are pre placed with afew inplay still to go. Not to bothered who wins reckon 4-0 liverpool with a cheeky red card in there. Maybe even raid his fridge for a whiskey ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ll be tidying up the house while my other half fixes my car 🙁 have fun getting drunk you piss heads ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well fellow reds unfortunately i shall be watching the match at home. Can’t wait. I reckon it’s going to be one hell of a game. Can see a 4 3 to liverpool 100/1 today. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Well fellow reds unfortunately i shall be watching the match at home. Can’t wait. I reckon it’s going to be one hell of a game. Can see a 4 3 to liverpool 100/1 today. ??

Great prediction ?? utter snoozefest so far hopefully its similar to the europa and kicks off 2nd half

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Great prediction ?? utter snoozefest so far hopefully its similar to the europa and kicks off 2nd half

Tbh didn’t put a bet on. I don’t care. I’m absolutely buzzing. Gtfit. Ynwa ????

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well that was undoubtedly the easiest ECL final you will ever see, I’m buzzing but wish Spurs put up more of a fight. I’m going to pass out now but I’ll upload some videos tomorrow.

Saaaaaaaadiiiio

MANE

Running down the wing

MANE

Hear the Kopites sing

Mane

And we won it in Madrid!

Slots_of_fun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Without doubt the most boring CL final I’ve seen,both teams were less than average and any other of the last 8 would of easily beaten both of them

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Slots_of_fun wrote:

Without doubt the most boring CL final I’ve seen,both teams were less than average and any other of the last 8 would of easily beaten both of them

But they didn’t though did they and i couldn’t care one bit. ????

Slots_of_fun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yawwwwwnn

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Allison is our goalie the best there is around and Robbo is the greatest that Jurgen ever found

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Virgil is our favourite a wizard of the game </span>

And here’s the mighty Salah to do it once again

We love you Liverpool we do

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Liverpool we love you.

Champions of Europe, final might not have been the best but the best teams win games no matter how bad they are playing.

??????

Count em! ????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Allez Allez Allez!!!! ??????

Darth_scouser WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Slots_of_fun wrote:

You mean one of the 4 of the 6 other teams that were beaten by liverpool and spurs ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)