THE Reel King.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah i will have to have a bash, sometimes it goes yonks without a bonus though doesn’t it haha I will title it “Single Slot Series – The Goonies – Top Feature or Nothing! Lol

If you end up going skint on it I take no responsibility whatsoever I don’t gamble anymore as the addictive personality does not let me stop you set me up on gamban when you 1st gave the codes out and then when you encouraged Gamstop I signed up to that aswell so any chance I had of gambling I had was taken out my hands which was easier life changing in fact only time I get the urge is when goonies is on or fisherman frankie as I never managed to play goonies and even tho never had a big win on frankie I love the game strange as always seems a cnut to bonus then frigs you off with a tiny 1 lol but I just enjoy your reactions when loads of fish show up and no frankie or 2 frankie turn up with no fish lol I know shouldn’t laugh about it but for me it’s so funny ur reactions and commentary make the vid for me

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)