The Pig Wizard Megaways

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Saw this yesterday and gave it about 50 spins low rolling. Had 4 teases for the bonus, you just nees 3 scatters to activate the feature.

Anyone played it properly?

Looks well made and hope to pummell some dosh into it next weekend if reviews come out well for it! Not had a new game catch my interest for a while… i know it’s another BTG megaways but saw Pig Wizard as a popular slot years ago? Rarely played it myself.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I used to play pig wizard a lot. I wouldn’t touch it now, it has one of the worst RTPs I’ve seen for a slot. I’m sure it’s something like 92%

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I used to play pig wizard a lot. I wouldn’t touch it now, it has one of the worst RTPs I’ve seen for a slot. I’m sure it’s something like 92%

That’s a shame.

Will look into it’s RTP for megaways before trying…

Just hoped it may have actual bonus like features instead of typical multiplier starting at 1x in a bonus….

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

That’s a shame.

Will look into it’s RTP for megaways before trying…

Just hoped it may have actual bonus like features instead of typical multiplier starting at 1x in a bonus….

The new version will probably be around the 96% mark, that’s pretty standard for megaways.

A few people have said it’s a decent game, I haven’t played it yet myself.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

95.75 on videoslots….. and just under 16k max megaways ……bit meh really

Outlaw

Just seen that it does have 94% rtp on some sites… ( and a random x win per bonus winning spin )

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Hopefully someone can enlighten us on how the base and bonus plays out… I’m not depositing until later in the week.

Will drop a review in if it doesn’t get played by a streamer!

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Hopefully someone can enlighten us on how the base and bonus plays out… I’m not depositing until later in the week.

I thought it had been our for ages , October last year ish November maybe ?

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I gave it a couple of hundred quid on willhill about a month ago, teases like an absolute bitch. The bonus paid fuck all and the base wins were terrible. The in game ‘feature’ is so tilting too. I’m sure it can pay huge. Was a big fan of the original but I wont be playing this again.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

mattowl1867 wrote:

It literally popped up as ‘NEW’ to me with it’s glistening video slots banner yesterday….

Hmmm

Sounds like i won’t be giving it a bash anyways chaps! Not a fan of tease without a result… 😉

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

mattowl1867 wrote:

It literally popped up as ‘NEW’ to me with it’s glistening video slots banner yesterday….

Hmmm

Sounds like i won’t be giving it a bash anyways chaps! Not a fan of tease without a result… ?

Same here saw it on vs  and was like “ here we go …. wonky megaways ..works megaways … anyfuckinggamefromthelastyear megaways “

then checked the rtp and saw stop and step had done a review last year .. max megaways seems meh .. so yeah I’ll prob miss aswell

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I gave this a bash yesterday, I found it to play quite good in the base game. If you get the 3 symbols thst match the mirror it can pay well.

I got rhe random lucky feature, put a load of pink balls across the screen and gave me a premium symbol. Paid 130x in the base game. No bonus though it did tease about 4 times

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

STH2020 wrote:

I gave this a bash yesterday, I found it to play quite good in the base game. If you get the 3 symbols thst match the mirror it can pay well.

I got rhe random lucky feature, put a load of pink balls across the screen and gave me a premium symbol. Paid 130x in the base game. No bonus though it did tease about 4 times

Nice one man. What stake do you think might be good for it? I reckon I’d do 40-60p to start with.

Shame about no bonus… i think it teases a lot!? Seems to be a stubborn one

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I was playing two pound stake and ended the game in profit after 100 spins. Was doing pretty well before the 130x landed as well.

Give it a go on 40p / 60p see how it plays for you.

It is a megaways game so you will need to be prepared to give it a load of spins to bonus, I gave up after 100 spins which is a small number but did tease 4 times in those 100

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)