The one game that kicks your ass but still play?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

Noooooooooice hit..  im having trouble getting halfway up the ladder, dont like heights  ?

“??? Don’t like heights “ I’m just finding that luck at the mo …. it’ll fuck off soon enough, but reel has gone from being my “ what’s the point, this game is tosh “ to “ my god reel king is THE most exciting game ever”

Outlaw

Mitchdagitxh wrote:

Nice top!  I was actually able to understand your cubes description. Sounds like the bonus hits often but doesnt pay as it should?? With that many cubes you’d think a cluster would be easy to make. Is there Wilds? Wild cubes? Lol

No, no wilds… and yeah it does bonus frequently, but also it can dead spin all your spins…. and it’s hard not to get a “ a bit” fucked off with it when it starts playing silly game …

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Danger on high bet kick my ass very good,and I still try to get good win from it

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Piggy Riches Megaways, not sure how many spins I have into this one, but im only staying on so i can see a goddamn bonus for once, and Im sure when I do it will do me badly

oh and wild swarm just takes takes takes, but i keep playing it

Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Danger ( used to bonus easy) seems to be an age for a shit bonus.

Fisherman fkn Franky fobt wanker

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Mitchdagitxh wrote:

What’s everyone’s 1 game that absolutely kicks your ass but you still love and want to keep playing that said game?

For me I have a few:

Book of dead

Book of oz

Breakaway deluxe

But the biggest one is LIL DEVIL. The game obliterates me but I cant stop playing the POS

reactoonze anouth said

Vadim777 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Has to be Lil Devil for me, the first time I got the 40 hearts on 20 p stake it ended up going for a whooping 2574x and ever since then it has not reached even a 100x still enjoyable to play tho.

Mitchdagitxh WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Took me almost 2 months to bonus piggy riches megaways. Then the game died. It froze during the wheel spin. Inwas so fuckin mad. When I exited and refreshed and came back the game said “you won 44.00 in bonus spins” . So I still havent seen a bonus hypothetically

Mitchdagitxh WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Wow 40 hearts! Amazing hit!. It sounds like it did the old hook you in job though. Haha jk.

darrellburnett WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Eye of Horus, bastard of a game. Played £50 stake on it the other day for two spins and much to my amazement it bonused. £3200 it paid. I’ll take that bearing in mind i was only £355 in. But it could have been fucking epic. I did try to upload a pic but couldnt for some reason

darrellburnett WANTED $8
    Outlaw

…on a side note, we all know Eye of Horus can do a zero bonus too! So i lucked out. And yes, i hear you asking, who does £50 spins on Eye of Horus? Well as mentioned, its a game I love to hate

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Tome of Madness, batters me every time but I can’t walk away from it until I have the 7 spins

Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Tome of Madness, batters me every time but I can’t walk away from it until I have the 7 spins

Yeah…. now I’ve played this a few times and had the monster in the end… but I don’t see the potential in it …. I’m sure I’m missing something because it is classed as a top game, but when the monster comes down the screen it just gives me slightly higher wins

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)