The lurkers of the gambling world

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

The Africans alway lurk. Cheeky fuckers even try to ask for winnings if they say a number when you are betting.

Scary guys as well over your shoulder saying I choose that number, you should pay me.

I walk past at different times of day  don’t go in any bookies anymore but they are always there.

Christ that sounds awful! ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I do find it amusing though when they come in and there’s no one on a fobt. They just hang around for a minute looking sheepish then fuck off.

Bob ballsdeep WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I stop playing turn round and stare at the cunts tell them if they keep watching I’ll rape them. Soon fuck off ?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I think they should rope off the areas where the machines are and allow only the player and perhaps one friend inside the rope.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I find this post offensive…I’m a lurker I have no money and I pester people and that way I get them off the machines as I make them get so fed up with the shit I talk and the numbers I tell them to pick…I’m like a human Gamban ?. I get more tips the day/week after off all the people that quit gambling this way ?#proud

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

‘The Africans, Jesus.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Ezekiel2517 wrote:

‘The Africans, Jesus.

So you find it offensive just to say where they are from. They were all young African guys who did not work but had shed loads of money to blow day after day  and on top of that they completely ruined the atmosphere with their behaviour. Pissed off? Damn right i was!!! But hey, lets never be critical of the behaviour of minorities. Just ignore it or cover it up like the grooming gangs, or the murder and mayhem of black on black knife and gun criime.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ezekiel2517 wrote:

‘The Africans, Jesus.

I think if taken out of context this could look a bad post but if you read the couple of posts before, it is in response to someone already discussing the gentlemen of an African descent and their general behaviour in a local bookies.

It is hard to enter any sort of discussion as to what is racist and what is not these days without offending anyone but i think it’s all gone a little too much the other way in todays society, all that is being said is the person in questions home country – same as referring to me as welsh, for example in a pub having a loud drink and someone says “christ they’re a rowdy bunch of welsh fuckers aren’t they” – i don’t really see any difference between that statement and what has been said in here, it paints a much clearer picture than to say this bloke, that bloke and the way it is going, it will soon have to be this person, that person won’t it.

Say if i was in a bookies and some guy walks in and starts kicking off at the counter staff and everyone can hear he is Italian – if i was to ever tell the story i would probably say “and this Italian wanker comes in screaming and shouting” my use of Italian there isn’t to be associated with the wanker bit because if he was Irish, he would have been an Irish wanker, if he was Scottish, he would have been a Scottish wanker but it just tells the story better if you include as many facts as you can and that is all it is to me, a fact that he was Italian.

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Ezekiel2517 wrote:

‘The Africans, Jesus.

I think if taken out of context this could look a bad post but if you read the couple of posts before, it is in response to someone already discussing the gentlemen of an African descent and their general behaviour in a local bookies.

It is hard to enter any sort of discussion as to what is racist and what is not these days without offending anyone but i think it’s all gone a little too much the other way in todays society, all that is being said is the person in questions home country – same as referring to me as welsh, for example in a pub having a loud drink and someone says “christ they’re a rowdy bunch of welsh fuckers aren’t they” – i don’t really see any difference between that statement and what has been said in here, it paints a much clearer picture than to say this bloke, that bloke and the way it is going, it will soon have to be this person, that person won’t it.

Say if i was in a bookies and some guy walks in and starts kicking off at the counter staff and everyone can hear he is Italian – if i was to ever tell the story i would probably say “and this Italian wanker comes in screaming and shouting” my use of Italian there isn’t to be associated with the wanker bit because if he was Irish, he would have been an Irish wanker, if he was Scottish, he would have been a Scottish wanker but it just tells the story better if you include as many facts as you can and that is all it is to me, a fact that he was Italian.

I’m far, far away from being easily offended, there’s some questionable comments and views on this thread,  whatever way it’s cut, but ill leave it at that, not here to cause arguments mate.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

To be fair like you said it’s really hard to differentiate between what’s racism to some people and what’s just fact. No matter what you say you will always end up offending someone.

I had a meeting in work the other day because they want to change the job application form to include all sex types as they thought male and female wasn’t accepting different genders and they where frightened of offending anyone. After a bit of research it turns out that in the UK alone there are over 70 recognised genders. After pointing this out they decided not to put an application form out there that was 15 pages long just to identify if you were male or female.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

For the record i detest genuine racism and racists! But i get genuinely pissed off with the ever increasing intolerece and narrow mindedness of PC world (huge irony with that)  If i see someone or something i dont like then  i’ll say so, no matter what race, colour, religion or country they are from.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

And I didn’t mean anybody in particular. It was aimed at people who just do your head in watching. For me it’s all about opportunity. So if I take online out the equation at home I don’t have the urge to gamble as much but I must admit in the time I did play online it’s so much better knowing you haven’t got someone watching over your shoulder (unless it’s the missus). It’s also safer especially after reading posts on here about attempted pick pockets. Anyone can wind me up in a bookies. Doesn’t matter who it is or when they come from.

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

And I didn’t mean anybody in particular. It was aimed at people who just do your head in watching. For me it’s all about opportunity. So if I take online out the equation at home I don’t have the urge to gamble as much but I must admit in the time I did play online it’s so much better knowing you haven’t got someone watching over your shoulder (unless it’s the missus). It’s also safer especially after reading posts on here about attempted pick pockets. Anyone can wind me up in a bookies. Doesn’t matter who it is or when they come from.

I’ve seen Haz’s internet history. He is tolerant of all people, colour, shape, sizes and sexual preference ??

Completely agree though mate nothing worse than someone watching you. Especially if your doing your bollocks in and they are trying to tell you their expert 100% roulette winning system. I often ask why if you know exactly how to play the machines are you dressed like a fucking gimp and smell like the mess I just left I trap 3.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I’ve seen Haz’s internet history. He is tolerant of all people, colour, shape, sizes and sexual preference ??

Completely agree though mate nothing worse than someone watching you. Especially if your doing your bollocks in and they are trying to tell you their expert 100% roulette winning system. I often ask why if you know exactly how to play the machines are you dressed like a fucking gimp and smell like the mess I just left I trap 3.

Cheers mate after over 30 years of gambling I try and bring topics to the forum people can relate to. I was off to do one asking if they know someone who never says they have lost. A bloke in the bookies I go in will never ever admit he’s lost. Everyday he’s up. I’m like yeah right your full of shit mate. I think every town has got one of them as well.

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Cheers mate after over 30 years of gambling I try and bring topics to the forum people can relate to. I was off to do one asking if they know someone who never says they have lost. A bloke in the bookies I go in will never ever admit he’s lost. Everyday he’s up. I’m like yeah right your full of shit mate. I think every town has got one of them as well.

There uses to be a lad near mine who was nicknamed “Ken the jingler”. Used to walk around the arcades all day jingling his coins claiming he was minted and never lost. Turns out he owes near on 40k. And he’s a bell end.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)