The joy of a shit week at work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Evening all,

Abit random I know haha. Anyone had that shit week where everything just goes horribly wrong?

Getting billed £600 from work for being abit Christmas jolly and breaking something on the forklift, abit happy go lucky.

Merry fucking Christmas hey! 😀

Beer in hand! Ha!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Your employer should not be able to bill you mate. As long as you are insured to drive the fork lift then they can’t take anything out your wages

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Your employer should not be able to bill you mate. As long as you are insured to drive the fork lift then they can’t take anything out your wages

Sadly I was being abit christmas happy and was going faster than I should of. Abit gutted, as I’m broke. But I won’t let that break my christmas spirit. Fuck you Santa! haha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Bummer!!!! as andy says though they can’t really do that unless you don’t have a license for the truck. I have been driving the trucks for years you wouldn’t believe the amount i have caused in damages haha. Reminds me of my first ever pallet i dropped was a pallet of bells whiskey the warehouse was stinking for weeks after i still get shit about that darn pallet lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

that’s a shit one dude, are you self employed? like Andy says I don’t think you can be charged directly from your wages.

I’m a clumsy fuck and I used to work in a lamp shop (99% fragile shit) if I got billed for every time something got chipped or cracked I’d have literally been paying to work there lol.. id contact the citizens advice if I where you just to see what your rights are

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

Bummer!!!! as andy says though they can’t really do that unless you don’t have a license for the truck. I have been driving the trucks for years you wouldn’t believe the amount i have caused in damages haha. Reminds me of my first ever pallet i dropped was a pallet of bells whiskey the warehouse was stinking for weeks after i still get shit about that darn pallet lol

Oh mate!! I’d be on the floor with my tongue getting every last drop! How gutting haha

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

It’s one of them ones where you can’t really fight it, me flying in on CCTV pretty quick and smashed into something. Pretty silly of me really, headphones were in listening to some christmas bangers.

I think Santa has put me on the naughty list this year? Wanker! haha! 😀

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Even if you are at fault.mate it’s illegal for any company to make unauthorised deductions from your wages. And they would still have to go through a full investigation and disciplinary procedure even if you admitted you were at fault. My personal stance would be a calm and well presented fuck off and die.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Realwhiskers wrote:

It’s one of them ones where you can’t really fight it, me flying in on CCTV pretty quick and smashed into something. Pretty silly of me really, headphones were in listening to some christmas bangers.

I think Santa has put me on the naughty list this year? Wanker! haha! ?

Ah wish we had that luxury they capped the top speed on our trucks now prob costing them to much in damages haha. ~Sounds like your in a really easy-going place if they let you were headphone behind the wheel. chin up though mate could of happened to anyone sometimes it takes a little accident to be a little safer in future could have been a whole lot worse. No-one died so no big deal just xmas beans and rice this month

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

Realwhiskers wrote:

I think Santa has put me on the naughty list this year? Wanker! haha! ?

Ah wish we had that luxury they capped the top speed on our trucks now prob costing them to much in damages haha. ~Sounds like your in a really easy-going place if they let you were headphone behind the wheel. chin up though mate could of happened to anyone sometimes it takes a little accident to be a little safer in future could have been a whole lot worse. No-one died so no big deal just xmas beans and rice this month

Haha as if they done that! That’s another thing.. I shouldn’t wear headphones. Fuck it thought right, it’s Christmas!! Hahah, it’s like a no rule month. Break up from work on Saturday and was buzzing, now I’m fuming.

Grab me another beer! 😀 I think i’m just using this as an excuse to get drunk! haha

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Even if you are at fault.mate it’s illegal for any company to make unauthorised deductions from your wages. And they would still have to go through a full investigation and disciplinary procedure even if you admitted you were at fault. My personal stance would be a calm and well presented fuck off and die.

That made me laugh! Legend haha. Fuck off and die! Can you imagine if I said that 😀 You might be right, most likely are. Suppose I don’t want to take the risk, don’t wanna lose my job. I was so happy legit think I was an F1 racer for a second, clearly I’m not made for F1! Ha

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)