The infamous Tombstone Double Feature

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fjudgee WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Long story short, i got it and it was crap….

Vid : https://vimeo.com/356368002

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Can’t get the link to work, what stake was it on and what did it go for? Supposed to be decent that one but Bio had a stinker on it too.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Copy and paste that dude

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The problem I’ve got with this so called mega feature , is the wild sticks , so u sort off hinder yourself with the multiplier, it hasn’t got the potential to get a really stupid multiplier . Plus not as much room to land scatters for extra spins . Think maybe this double feature not all it’s cracked up to be .

fjudgee WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Was my fault, the second linkt doesent work at all… anyway 100x is really underwhelming

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bio had the double bonus on £2 stake I think and it paid £2.50. Feel lucky you got 100x haha

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I got the double feature on bill hill. Deposited a tenner and was playing it on 10p. It rolled in and I was buzzing! Thought at the very least it will give me 100x. It went for roughly 15p.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah that sucks bud, but at least you managed to land a couple of wilds!

I got it a couple of weeks ago and didn’t hit a single one. It went for 1x ?

I love this slot, but yeah the double feature seems to be overrated, you need to get lucky early on for it to go mental!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Think this one destined to be a doa 2 type of game …. the possibilities are insane ………for other people

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)