the haters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

to all the haters that think i begged for dental treatment .i have entered 2 draws for june video slots£20 my thing i do every mth and grosvenor  £20 that my wife gave me .if i win any of the draws this mth i want the bandit to give it to a charity  this is what i want to prove i aint no begger low life. that money if i won would sort me out and would be caught up money wise,but fuck all you haters i want bandit to give it to a charity if i do win .i think that will put it to bed once and for all am now off to beg for a new pc to replace the one i had to sell to get a dentist .thanks to the dicks that make me feel like shit well done

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Bloody scrounger get a job ?

Only joking bud everyone knows your not one of those posters.. Most of them post once or twice with a mad sob story then never again.. Your here everyday contributing to all topics, that speaks volumes about your intentions here and to get free money clearly isn’t one of them

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yeah agree with eight black mate we know your not like that. ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I liked the cute lizard picture or what ever it was better benq ?

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Lots of hate on this forum the past few months puts a lot of people off coming on here fuck the haters they must lead boring lives

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)