The Goonies film (not gambling related)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

This is being shown at my local Odeon as it’s on the drop-down menu of films that I can watch there.  Is it a remake or is it a re-showing of the original?  I’ve selected a few Odeon locations in the Midlands such as Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Dudley, Merry Hill etc and the Goonies are being shown in all of those locations.  Just wondered if anyone knows about this?  The 80s version is nostalgic classic though.  i’m not sure how well a remake would do.

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Definitely not a remake because Sloth wouldn’t be allowed to say “Hey you guyyys!!” because they now identify as pirate ships

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Had a quick check at my local odeon nothing on there maybe some kind of anniversary or something. Great film hopefully dont ruin it with a remake

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Thanks guys.

I agree a remake would probably ruin it.

I’m up for seeing the original on the big screen again, as it must be 35 years ago now 🙂

mlawson71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I am pretty sure no remake has been made, so I assume it’s the original. It’s one of my favourite childhood movies.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

One of my favourite movies alongside stand by me and Shawshank. I hope that they don’t remake it. watching the original on the big screen would for sure be a good experience. Gonna look out for it at the cinemas in Newcastle.

mlawson71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I wish I could watch the original movie on the big screen, that would be quite the experience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)