The creature has arrived in the forum!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PeteFTBL WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Ey up Bandit! Petefromtheblacklagoon just saying ello. Hope all’s well matey!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Hi mate, great to see you over these parts. Please don’t be put off by your opening few posts potentially being sent for moderation – it’s a spam prevention technique for all the bollocks guff that had been showing up lol!

Doncaster let me down in the cup last week when they drew with Chorley 2-2….. you seen the fucking replay score ffs?!?!

PeteFTBL WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Ah mate that’s gutting! Get on Oxford mate unbeaten in 9 now… 7 clean sheets in that too unreal.

How’s it been going mate?

P.S. Betfred is still shit. Haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Sneaked under the radar a bit then haven’t they! I will have to have a look at the old form table lol Yeah it has been going ridiculously tbh – Turned round my position of pretty much 90k down on Casumo for lifetime of the account, to a monstrous £56k ahead in the last 5 months! I suspect they are starting to get a bit pissed with me smashing the top out of that ladder lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum, Pete!

PeteFTBL WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Cheers Biohazard!

You and that bloody game Steve it’s unreal mate! I get just as excited as you do haha.

Yeah oxford had a diabolical start pal but sorted ourselves out. Now I’ve 100% jinxed it so back at your own risk haha.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)