The Christmas Seedy National.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

As the title folks I’ll will do a xmas stream of horse racing lol where there will be bottle caps and the national trophy lol and rum lots of rum…. ???? just a bit of fun but those that have played before know how it works and is a good laugh. I will sort out a date ASAP it will be after 8:30 once the lil ones have gone to sleep.?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donut McDonutface needs a stretch of legs! 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m in ?? but don’t forget seedy’s 8.30 actually means about half ten.?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Donut McDonutface needs a stretch of legs! ?

#finders

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

I mean wow ?? I’m never that bad I’m hurt… ?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

? let’s look at the evidence. ” just after 9pm ” he says. ” Oh wait I’m having a chinese ” ?.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

? let’s look at the evidence. ” just after 9pm ” he says. ” Oh wait I’m having a chinese ” ?.

Fair point but c’mon it was a chinese pahahahahhaha ?????????

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I shall return to regain my crown, as I seem to remember Seedy being involved in a scandal involving foot pedals and being stripped of his crown. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Green2711 wrote:

I shall return to regain my crown, as I seem to remember Seedy being involved in a scandal involving foot pedals and being stripped of his crown. ?

Complete horseradish pahahahah

If I remember correctly people said i was diddling the pad so i balanced it on my head won and then I had foot pedals i mean c’mon I’m innocent pahahahhaah

Will be on tonight me thinks having had my room taken over by the present wrapping queen that is my wife for thew past 2 weeks im hoping to make room to fit my arse in ma chair and get my game on. Has anyone seen that dodgy Scot Malkychamp about…. only pops up to tell me he beat me a few times then buggers off pahahahah

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Currently on holiday in cullen visiting my dad in the middle of nowhere, some nice trails to keep me busy but technology up this was is a phone box in the middle of the village haha. Normally service shall resume by the weekend after I travel home by horse and carriage.

Is the stream for christmas day?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Currently on holiday in cullen visiting my dad in the middle of nowhere, some nice trails to keep me busy but technology up this was is a phone box in the middle of the village haha. Normally service shall resume by the weekend after I travel home by horse and carriage.

Is the stream for christmas day?

pahahahah christmas day I think the wife would lynch me i may be on xmas night but i also might be passed out by that time also lololololol

Have fun on yah excursion away from technology mate 🙂

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Sounds good that seedy will be a laugh Ile tune in for that when you sort details out not been on forum for a while maybe once other week to enter a giveaway after a spin on Betfair been that busy with work so Gona have to catch up on Wats been going on cause I’m a nosey fker noticed bandit not posted a video is he  still alive are gone AWOL lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok a little update on this I’m going to aim for Friday at 9pm.

The penultimate Seedy national trophy is up for grabs. Sit in your saddles tighten your reigns pick your horses it’s time to race ??

??????????????

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

im gonna try and stop by. Where do we find it?

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I’m day off, will drop in but may b late cos pub poker is on 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)