The biggest win and loss of my life

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WDSSgrant WANTED $2
    Outlaw

So I’ll start off by saying I’m from the u.s. and online gambling isn’t technically legal where I am so a bit of trial and error is necessary to find a decent place to gamble at online. There’s a site I use called betonline for sports betting and some live games and I deposited 100 bucks one night for a bit of fun and decided on some blackjack In the space of about an hour and a streak I’ve never seen since I got up to above 11k. Now I’m the type of guy where If I don’t cash it I’ll gamble it so I go to cash out however I had a bonus present from the last deposit I made but should’ve been canceled so I hit up support to cancel it for me so I don’t have a wagering requirement from a old bonus. Unfortunately their process for doing so takes 24-48hrs so I decide I’ll just wager it to get it done with wagering is for sports bets only and required 2k so I pick 2 games and bet 1k on both and lose I figure no problem wagering is done I’ll cash out but my wagering still shows nothing changed. Contact support again and they say that the bonus has been frozen until their team removes it once again 24-48 hours, it sinks into me that I wasted 2k for no reason and for some reason I think I should go back to blackjack to win it back. So off I go at 1k a hand I play a few hands get back to 10k but get greedy trying to chase back to 11 and end the night at 0 next morning get the notification by bonus was canceled. Moral of the story is gamban is very useful when you need to take a break just got off my 3 month trial.
    balance for reference

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

That’s horrible 🙁 if this happens in future, either set a loss limit or time out your account for 24 hours. That’s a lot of money to lose, but I hope you’re ok 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)