The Bandit’s Youtube & Development

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sol Deus WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello fellow degenerates,

I’m an Australian who’s lurked for too long on Backinamo and The Bandit’s YT channel and finally decided to get involved.
    I have a question though, and I’m aware it’s probably been asked before so bear with me.

But WHY ARE COMMENTS DISABLED?

I feel like the lack of engagement on his channel really throttle his growth, I assume he doesn’t play for the money, but the thrill of gambling.

There’s also never any bio description of each video for things like merch, or a link to this website.

Personally I’d like to see him grow as a YouTuber and spread this beautiful community that’s he’s hidden away.
    Am I just nieve here?

Happy to hear thoughts or explanations,

Take it easy mates!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Sol Deus wrote:

I’m an Australian who’s lurked for too long on Backinamo and The Bandit’s YT channel and finally decided to get involved. I have a question though, and I’m aware it’s probably been asked before so bear with me.

I feel like the lack of engagement on his channel really throttle his growth, I assume he doesn’t play for the money, but the thrill of gambling.

There’s also never any bio description of each video for things like merch, or a link to this website.

Personally I’d like to see him grow as a YouTuber and spread this beautiful community that’s he’s hidden away.
    Am I just nieve here?

Take it easy mates!

The comments were up for a long time but were taken down because people couldn’t play nice with each other, and nothing damages a brand more than a toxic comment section.. you also had the anti gamblers who would spread the good word ( and when I mean spread I mean force feed) there were subs who might say  “ well done” but get lambasted for it….. have a look at the jamming jars big win, the comments were on for that, gives you an idea

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Sol Deus wrote:

I’m an Australian who’s lurked for too long on Backinamo and The Bandit’s YT channel and finally decided to get involved. I have a question though, and I’m aware it’s probably been asked before so bear with me.

Personally I’d like to see him grow as a YouTuber and spread this beautiful community that’s he’s hidden away. Am I just nieve here?

Take it easy mates!

The comments were up for a long time but were taken down because people couldn’t play nice with each other, and nothing damages a brand more than a toxic comment section.. you also had the anti gamblers who would spread the good word ( and when I mean spread I mean force feed) there were subs who might say  “ well done” but get lambasted for it….. have a look at the jamming jars big win, the comments were on for that, gives you an idea

I’m pretty sure they started with threats towards his family. Fuck the YouTube comments, they aren’t needed.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Sol Deus wrote:

Personally I’d like to see him grow as a YouTuber and spread this beautiful community that’s he’s hidden away. Am I just nieve here?

Take it easy mates!

I’m pretty sure they started with threats towards his family. Fuck the YouTube comments, they aren’t needed.

Oh shit…. before my time Maybe , haven’t heard that story, you tube comments giving morons a voice so we can hear how moronic they are

Bio_Logical WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Youtube is a nightmare to patrol and if I am honest, there is very little energy patrolling this forum much less anything else.

And yes, death threats didnt go unnoticed at all.

TrickyCorn WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Sol Deus wrote:

Am I just nieve here?

Take it easy mates!

For two very simple and honest reasons to be fair.

1 – To control the conversation and narrative.  Comments on this site can be closely monitored and controlled, YouTube allows all and sundry to leave feedback in the style they wish.  Important difference.

2 – To bring traffic to Backinamo.

I honestly don’t give a damn what other excuses are being rolled out here to explain it, but this is the simple reality here of the why.

I personally think it’s bad optics for the Bandit brand, but it’s his baby at the end of the day and he can run the show as he likes.

Sol Deus WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I appreciate the replies, was fully unaware of the shit storm to be honest, however I did look at the Jammin Jars win from a while back; it all makes sense now.

I guess I’ll be content with this forum board here on out,

Thanks again,

Purplehededwombbroom WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Now then ive worked out how to make the screen bigger on most platforms and sites on safari is to…

Just hit the aA icon on the address bar top left drop down then hit mobile ….

Happy days

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)