The Bandit’s Christmas Eve Cash Giveaway!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 399 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

If you are up for this – stick a post on so i know that we at least have a few in!

Alright folks, i reckon there are a few of you out there….. not many but it is Christmas Eve after all! I am going to do a quiz. It involves me going and getting a little snippet picture of a game and then you have to try and identify it. The first in with the correct answer will get 10 points. Second will get 5 points and third will get 3 points. Quite simply, at the end of 10 questions, most points wins!

1st – £250

2nd – £125

3rd – £75

4th – £50

I guess it is entirely possible there will only be 4 entries haha but at least you can battle for positions!

Sometimes in the forum posts are sent for moderation, if this happens to you don’t worry as i will be able to see the times of the post etc and my decision is absolutely final on who scored what, it’s a free cash giveaway don’t give me shit about it lol I will verify any posts in the back but they do not show in order of when they were posted right now, they show when i click them so it is entirely possible that it will look like you got the 10 points for example, but someone else was in first – it is actually shit that i have to write all this but someone will chew my dick off about it if i don’t lol

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Im in

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Good good mate – should be fun and pass a bit of time 😀 Just having my mind number by Christmas movies lol

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I’m in! Lets gooooo

Good luck everyone!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Looks like only 2 people in so far 😀 I don’t really want to Tweet it tbh, i wanted to play it with the “Raw” active forum folk if you get me 😉

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Get it going Big Man. Merry Christmas to you, and the family. Merry Christmas to everyone else on the forum reading this.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Looks like only 2 people in so far ? I don’t really want to Tweet it tbh, i wanted to play it with the “Raw” active forum folk if you get me ?

Tweeting it will draw in all sorts of money grabber! Nice idea to just stick to people already registered to the site and active in the community! (Y)

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I will kick off at 16:30 regardless of how many have twigged, best of luck 😀

If i post one and no one gets it, i will post a second clue – then a third that should easily reveal it so we can move on 😀

Please note, whilst i’m not going to say you have to spell it perfectly, lets not have rushed f47jg wa4o trying to mean Fruit Warp eh!

elliscent WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Sat in barbers so got a bit of a wait so I’m in ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

elliscent wrote:

Sat in barbers so got a bit of a wait so I’m in ?

Haha good stuff mate, that is at least 4 now 😀

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

It will be nice to have a Christmas Gift, it will be the only one. gl all

elliscent WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Best put notifications on

britabroad1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I’m definitely up for this!

Can’t guarantee I’m gonna be any good, but it’s all fun and games right? ?

thanks for the opportunity as always @The Bandit! Legend!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

elliscent wrote:

Best put notifications on

Haha careful they don’t batter your inbox!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

tyti1000 wrote:

It will be nice to have a Christmas Gift, it will be the only one. gl all

Spending time with loved ones is a christmas gift in itself mate! Merry Christmas to you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 399 total)