The Bandit & Rolla stream?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey all,

I was reading in a post on these forums yesterday of a stream with The Bandit and Rolla where Bandit was a little pissed and wearing a gandalf mask to play secrets of the stones, can anyone be kind enough to provide me with a link to the video? I’ve been looking and can’t find it! Really need to see this :D.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Don’t have the link but I’m pretty sure it was one of rollas charity streams which should narrow it down a bit mate

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Had a look, can’t find it sorry.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The videos were on rocknrolla’s YouTube but look like they’ve either gone or unlisted. It was late October 2017 and bandit was feeling like shit ?. Donated a fucking shitload to the charity causes though ??

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Wasn’t this the vid where Paul, dressed as ag pigeon got kicked in the nuts by Steve. Or Steve was the pigeon? Can’t remember now but was a class watch for sure.

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yes was the one where Paul dressed as a pigeon and the bandit sounded like a pigeon apparently due to illness apparently he recovered quite quick after sleeping at rollas and sucking on something medicinal through the night lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)