Thanks bandit for no sunday slots

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

well no video from the bandit on sunday i was bored so i went on spin rider and deposit £10 and well what a hit i went on book of dead at 50p,first spin got bonus and well well it was the big man i thought get 2 if i am lucky first spin full screen .ended up cashing out £2,675.00 all from a £10 deposit. .all day yesterday was saying i bet i dont get it but today got email saying money on its way..if bandit had put video up i would not have done a deposit so fucking happy i did and still got bandits video to watch when he puts one up happy days

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

benq99 wrote:

well no video from the bandit on sunday i was bored so i went on spin rider and deposit £10 and well what a hit i went on book of dead at 50p,first spin got bonus and well well it was the big man i thought get 2 if i am lucky first spin full screen .ended up cashing out £2,675.00 all from a £10 deposit. .all day yesterday was saying i bet i dont get it but today got email saying money on its way..if bandit had put video up i would not have done a deposit so fucking happy i did and still got bandits video to watch when he puts one up happy days

Great Win there @benq99 now stow it away safe and very very far away from a deposit anywhere 🙂 like withdraw it and store it under your bed.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Great Win there @benq99 now stow it away safe and very very far away from a deposit anywhere ? like withdraw it and store it under your bed.

thanks mate we are booking a holiday for this year feels good to get a holiday for two weeks in the sun for £10 lol

Terrytibbs WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What a result!! Bandit needs to do a video though I’m clucking ??

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

If u get full screen explorer, do the free spins end ?. Somebody said it does .

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes the free spins ended after the first full screen it only gave one spin out of the 10 but was £2,500 .so ii went onto bonanza for a bit got it up £2,675  then cashed out

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats ??

Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Wicked hit!.. Enjoy that Holiday 😉

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Get in there mate. No one could begrudge you that after the last 12 months you’ve had. I’m extremely happy for you.

seabreeze WANTED $4
    Outlaw

nice

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

Well done mate give 10% to charity good karma

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

Congrats Benq enjoy it while it lasts.

I <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>know a lot have put you down in here over the last 6 months so it’s nice see you win a decent amount.</span>

All the best.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

was going to fly to majorca  on monday for two weeks with kids with the winnings i got ,no refund just got to wait and see if and when get my money back.but the crap we got with this virus i can understand .just hope the world gets back to normal and be happy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)