Thank you to The Bandit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I would just like to take the time to say thank you to The Bandit for taking the time and trouble to create so much content for us all to watch. it appears that some folks do not appreciate his efforts as much as he deserves.

There are only so many people who create good content do this and it is really good for those of us who enjoy his escapades. I hope he gets all of his youtube problems sorted out and gets back to being a happy bunny again.

I know that the high stakes attract some folks but genuinely £2 a spin would be a lot to probably 95% of the forum members so the crazy stakes are really not needed. I think that a really good set of subscriber competitions where they can actually get involved in your streams would be much more interesting to most viewers rather than £40 stakes on Reel King and gambling like a mad person on the ladder.

Just imagine if you had half a dozen people a month who could be watching live on stream (and we could see them) as they reacted to the prize they’d received such as a bonus to open on stakes that they’d never play at themselves.

Just a few thoughts Mr Bandit and I hope you are having a great day and are not feeling so grumpy now.

Royalblue57 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I totally agree the Bandit deserves a big thank you for all his efforts in putting the videos and this site on line. I am still fairly new on here so don’t bring any baggage and call it as I see it. I think the Bandit’s videos are highly entertaining and need to be seen as that and nothing more. He is consistently saying that how he chooses to gamble is unique to him and that he is not setting himself up as some role model or encouraging others to follow what he does. On the contrary he is telling people in the videos I have seen to only gamble what they can afford to lose, do it for fun and not expect to make money. I get that but of course others choose to take a different view and while that is their prerogative so is Bandit’s right to gamble as he chooses.
    I am sure the advice is well intentioned but I like the videos as they are, a mixture  of low, middle and occasional high stakes. I am picking up the problems he is having with YouTube and hope he can sort them.
    For me the message is simple, enjoy the videos as they are or don’t watch them.

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Hi Royalblue,

I do not disagree with anything you have written. I know that The Bandit plays his own way however I had perhaps mistakenly concluded that the super high stakes were, in whole or at least in part, to satisfy his subscriber base.

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

The bandits gambling addiction has become our addiction through viewing rollercoaster videos which I think are great and we just miss that fix mr b

Mattybelle WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I don’t post on here a lot ,but always reading comments ,and I agree wholeheartedly that bandit deserves some praise ,rather than the shit he has been getting recently …

So thank you steve ,for the time and effort you put in ,to keeping myself and all of your other followers entertained ,for your generous giveaways ,and charity donations …keep the videos coming !…

Blackkbeauty WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I agree .Each Sunday I ‘ tune in’ to watch his videos , sometimes it is painful. Last  week it was that £5k + loss on that box game  ( I can’t remember the name of the game) The bandit applies his own logic and he does pull  off some big wins but after a big win. I do want to shout , ‘bank’  something !

The Bandit plays his own game and that why we tune in because he is unique.

Rsmith1990 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

There is no other gaming streamers videos I enjoy more! Follow stop n step, jimbo, chip n jord, nick slots, hypalinx n 7 neighbours and I never enjoy them (as good as they) are as much as Steve’s videos! Watched for years and people are saying how he does these stakes and they’re crazy but if you understood or watched years ago when every week it really was only ever £1 and sometimes £2. It’s the reel king journey that’s completely transformed the channel but the journey of the gamble ladder was honestly amazing! Listening to him screaming n falling off his chair when he hit tops was just wicked and that’s what’s enabled him to grow the channel and do the stakes he does! Who the fuck gives you right to kick off with him anyway? It’s his money, it’s his channel, don’t like it? Don’t watch it, simple. In the mean time, I’m enjoying the ride and thank Steve for the unbelievable content he puts up in! The 5+ grand giveaways EVERY month and the charity work he does! So Cheers mate

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Rsmith1990 wrote:

There is no other gaming streamers videos I enjoy more! Follow stop n step, jimbo, chip n jord, nick slots, hypalinx n 7 neighbours and I never enjoy them (as good as they) are as much as Steve’s videos! Watched for years and people are saying how he does these stakes and they’re crazy but if you understood or watched years ago when every week it really was only ever £1 and sometimes £2. It’s the reel king journey that’s completely transformed the channel but the journey of the gamble ladder was honestly amazing! Listening to him screaming n falling off his chair when he hit tops was just wicked and that’s what’s enabled him to grow the channel and do the stakes he does! Who the fuck gives you right to kick off with him anyway? It’s his money, it’s his channel, don’t like it? Don’t watch it, simple. In the mean time, I’m enjoying the ride and thank Steve for the unbelievable content he puts up in! The 5+ grand giveaways EVERY month and the charity work he does! So Cheers mate

Fucking all this ????? and add the Honey ? and bring in the swarm ….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)