Temple of treasure

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Just need to rant about how shit this slot is. Haven’t hit a bonus yet after 2000 spins and you can’t buy the bonus on bet365. Fuck me when it lands you know it’s going for 5x anyone else having trouble hitting the bonus

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Really bad luck, it’s no harder or easier to bonus than Buffalo rising. 15 spins with 10k megaways beats the 15 spins with 10x multiplier on buffalo rising though, without a doubt.

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’m only on 40p a spin (thankfully) but I’m due a bonus for sure. Trying to moan it in as the bandit would say. Might have a quick go tonight fingers crossed

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Fuck me deposited £50 and lost in about 10 mins. FUCK this game to hell and still no bonus. I curse the cunt that created it

scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I’ve been buying the bonus on 10p stake £10.00 most of the time if I randomly pick the ways and spins I end up down..last night on 10p stake I chose the 15 spins with the lowest ways and the top symbol landed across the board on x4 and paid me £220.00….. Also after I’ve bought a bonus I’ve played normally and the bonus has landed a few times with not many spins…. Random as Fook

The amount of Dead spins is ridiculous 7 to 10 in a row on a megaways just sucks donkey ass

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Ah congrats I’m very envious. I’ll have to wait until sunday to depsoit again but surely I’m due a mega hit of some kind. I use to bonus bonanza quite easily so I’m guessing this is karma or something

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’re not due anything.

scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Backofthenet

I very much look forward to the snap shot of that top symbol on x14 across the board …. GL

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Thanks mate I’ll need it

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Finally hit a big win. Great game never in doubt. Just submitted it £535.36 on 40p. I can finally move on..

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw
    scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Nice win:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

did you buy the bonus ? And how many<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> spins and ways did you have ?…</span>

I’ve done proper shit on since the win I had …. So many dead spins

scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

No idea what happened to my reply

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Went random got hit with 10 spins and the max ways (retriggered twice so 20 spins in total) loads of the wilds showed up a few times nothing crazy,but the multiplier got up to about 30x. Nah didn’t buy it because I dont think you can at bet365. It took about 2500 spins to get a bonus lol in total but worth it. I’m going to leave it for a while, but hope your luck changes scooty

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Chipmunkz is addicted to buying bonuses on this game . Would say out off 50 buys he has had the 15 spins and max mega ways twice .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)