Sweet and shite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Look at this sweet roll in on a chilled out stake… messing around last night

then look at the  final win after the bonus has finished

not one win in the bonus game ….. yeah it’s a 1 in something roll in, but fuck me do I feel tilted that 12 spins didn’t drop one expander or a win, like bandit says “ greedy fucker “ but still …….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Sweet roll in, but £85 down in 16 minutes on 50p stake 😐 ouch

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Nice Win regardless mate but dead spin bonuses are disgusting 😒

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Sweet roll in, but £85 down in 16 minutes on 50p stake 😐 ouch

Shhhhh I’m ignoring that part

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Nice Win regardless mate but dead spin bonuses are disgusting 😒

Yeah, it’s such a twat system… remember when a bonus was a bonus ? Yeah might not win a fortune but you won something …. Now bonuses are “ yeah you bonuses but you know get a chance to see if that bonus is actually  a bonus and maybe get a win out of it “

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I got the exact same roll in on 50p too maybe a couple of months ago and it gave me I think it was around £100 and I was devastated with that given a 5 scatter trigger must be like rocking horse shit I’m maybe now thinking I did well to get that

Outlaw

Jumpsy74 wrote:

I got the exact same roll in on 50p too maybe a couple of months ago and it gave me I think it was around £100 and I was devastated with that given a 5 scatter trigger must be like rocking horse shit I’m maybe now thinking I did well to get that

Yeah I was a little bit cross to say the least…. It’s like the excitement of getting a chocolate cake but realising it’s vegan chocolate cake …it’s all right … but fucking hell wheres the cream boi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)