Sunday slots tonight bandit?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    GregPoole WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Any chance of a vid tonight mate been 7 days and I’m bored on this chilled Sunday we miss the bandit!

Paulio71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

yes please….and why has all the other streamers suddenly not on youtube anymore

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

There certainly is mate, Sunday Slots is just editing.

I tried to do a video on Friday so hadn’t intended such a big gap but the world was against me lol

It should be up soon!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Paulio71 wrote:

yes please….and why has all the other streamers suddenly not on youtube anymore

I believe YouTube have decided no one can stream, something like that, i am not sure the impact it is going to have on videos, i might not be able to put mine up but i will just have to see what happens when i click publish!

Nixinichols WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great vid again today Steve nice one

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

great vid but lets be honest your wife is the reel king master now bandit,what a fantastic hit mate

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

benq99 wrote:

great vid but lets be honest your wife is the reel king master now bandit,what a fantastic hit mate

Every time i try these days it just dies lmao!

darrellburnett WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Thank god you’re back Bandit… i love watching your vids. Lets hope you smash another top on Reel King soon lad!!

Hoden22 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hi Steve…might be a bit too personal but I was interested to know how much weight you have managed to lose…I’m the same size as you 6.6 and about 105kgs..

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hoden22 wrote:

Hi Steve…might be a bit too personal but I was interested to know how much weight you have managed to lose…I’m the same size as you 6.6 and about 105kgs..

I am currently down at 16 stone mate, i was pretty much 24 stone at the start. It’s pretty much stopped now tbh, i bounce between 16 stone and 16 and a half stone on a daily basis.

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

so you gain or lose  half a stone in a day lol  must do better, the pounds you need are in your bank balance and to go up not down.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Well, kind of a couple of days maybe, it’s a bit strange like one day i will be 224lb then the next i will be 228 then even 229/230 but then the next day i will be 225 lol That kind of thing 😀

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I think you did the right thing on Extra Chilli collecting the 16 I got nearly 400x on it by collecting the 16 also. I have a feeling that is the best strategy if you are going to gamble the spins. Meant to say in my YT comment, good collect Bandit!

valgore WANTED $3
    Outlaw

That’s great stuff on your weight loss buddy. I was also 24st at one point, I managed to lose it all down to 16st but it took about 7 yrs lol. My biggest mistake was doing a crash course diet, Lost 2st in a month and made myself really unwell, also due to issues with my body exercise isn’t possible so excess skin is a right bitch. Sorry for the life story haha.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)