Sunday slots ( bandit )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    beadie86 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

How gutting is it when you don’t get that 6pm YouTube notification! 😂  am I the only one ?

Berty1000 WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Completely Agree, go on YouTube to check if there’s a notification everyday.

Be great to know, or too hear from Steve. Even if there isn’t going to be an upload  for a few weeks so everyone’s not left guessing and making up random assumptions to what maybe going on.

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

I have to agree, I mean I used to love knowing the Bandit would upload a vid..,it was or used to be reliable, like waiting for your favourite tv show… but now its few and far between. If I was him I’d well be pushing for the milestone of 100k subs and then maybe call it a day (maybe)??!!
    But with that being said. He has had a change to his lifestyle, for better or worse? Who knows?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Tbf he did say in his last video that it would be when he fancied it and whenever that would happen would depend on if he wanted too, he didn’t state when or where or what, it was just a case of it would happen at anytime meaning he could go 6 month and nothing so anyone relying on content regular or anything like that the bandit ain’t that streamer anymore, no point asking or anything anymore he might make one tomorrow or it could Christmas again by the time we see another one

Berty1000 WANTED $35
    Outlaw

100% The Devil, we are aware that he said that in the last video.

It is disappointing to be so close to 100k and not to make a push for that goal, as many of the fans would love to see this happen for him.

Can I ask your honest opinion?

Would you like to see regular videos and see the bandit get 100k followers? if he doesn’t have the time/love for slotting as before, just give a quick update to let the fans know that he may not be uploading each every/other week or next or for a month.? 

Or

Be happy enough just to wait and see a video when it’s next available, without knowing when?

Perhaps he’s not sure as he says some days he just feels like having a bash. I don’t think letting the fans know with the odd comment on his forum or Twitter what’s going on is too much to ask. People get extremely defensive it seems around asking for content, but as fans, that’s what we want surely.

We are all fans otherwise we wouldn’t be on the forum having this discussion.

Cheers

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Honestly, I am passing by to see what updates there but

Berty1000 wrote:

100% The Devil, we are aware that he said that in the last video.

just isn’t true. The last few videos haven’t been as engaging and I say that with respect. Bandit seems to be a “do it properly or fcuk it” type of guy and pushing out lack lustre videos that he isn’t enjoying is just the bs he doesn’t want to do. We heard him on a snippet from someone elses video where he was on a fobt and piss bored.

I think he was checking his mojo and trying it out but it seems his yearning to do it is stronger than his love to enjoy doing it. He wants to but isn’t loving it, moreso enduring it.

I’m not 100% aware of everything he said in the last few videos because unlike previous videos, he didn’t keep me engaged. Not because he is a failure, no judgment on him and certainly not because I have lost the will to enjoy his videos.

If he aint loving it, it shows.

Best slotter out there. Looked up to by so many people for being funny, honest and real.

me to my wife, both enjoying a video “omg he’s gonna lay down”
    my wife /strange look at me
    bandit “I’m lying down”

a reaction to him enjoying an otherwise shitty slots moment, that was to be honest, hilarious. I can speak for days on moments many of us have enjoyed watching his videos. But when he aint up for it, it shows. He doesn’t hide it.

Berty1000 WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Fair play Farah, you are on the money with that comment.

I suppose I’m just always hoping that a video will be up, but as you said, Bandit isn’t like other streamers that just throw up any old shit content for the sake of it. If he isn’t feeling it then he won’t upload. Quality over quantity.

Nice comment mate!

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

you can’t spend every week £2000 to £5000 to make one video, and the income for that video is £0, his affiliation is pretty much 0 at this point, all big UK gambling YouTubers give up or moved to crypto

KingSimon WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Come back! We miss you…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)