Suggestions please

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I would say it depends on how your hunt is going, and how desperately you want to see the bonus. I have gambled that feature loads of times and lost on the first stage. Save it to the end and re assess is my advice.

Will be interesting to see how you do. Keep us posted you have sone good games on that list

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Dragon Horn, Fruit Warp, Wild West Gold, Honey Rush.

Thank me with images of sheep.

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

good luck mega, keep us updated with results please or video haha!

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Will do, I will be recording it as a few mates want to see it. Will have to figure out how to put on youtube  so I can send a link unless anyone knows of another site I can do it on

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Try “Vimeo” mate, lets you upload private videos and just share link / password

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Meant to say can’t wait to see your 5 scatter stones bonus, really hope you get wild reel 2, 3, 4, 3 x multiplier and 10 extra spins!!

I find the “general wilds” like the owl etc so pointless and rubbish

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

That would be the dream wouldn’t it, I googled it the other day and heard of other users getting only 17x from it

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Any news yet mega?

I’m going to do a bonus hunt next week, will post an article might video it to if i can work out how to, going to do one on specific games then one on only megaways, like a 20p/40p hunt

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Not yet mate, I will be doing it this evening with a few beers though, have some low risk offers to get through first. I got free software off internet called OBS for recording, it’s full hd with no time limit or watermark on it so I will record it. Will post video in new thread tomorrow mate, thanks for showing interest as well

Dexter2016 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I always think Invisible Man is good on a low stake for bonus hunts

good luck.

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

no worries mate look forward to it, and cheers for the tip about OBS will give it a look into for mine next week! While Bandit’s on a break me and you will take over on a sunday haha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Good luck ?

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

wow never even heard of it before, i ended up getting 19 bonuses for cost of £300, will look into invisible man for next time (if there is a next time). I normally do matchbetting and low risk slot offers but with matchbetting being crap because of corona virus i thought id try giving the slots a proper go. Its been great fun to be honest

thegiddo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

rainbow jackpots had nice tickle other day only 20p stakes get yer pipe out paddy lad

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)