Suggestion for the Bandit!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Extrafun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey bandit

So ive been seeing alot of people complain about seeing the same games time after time soooo, i wonder if you would be up for a challenge for a video.

Instead of hacksaw and nolimit and relax gaming etc etc

How about old school slots, like videos from 5 years + old slots

Some examples:

Immortal Romance

Rainbow Riches

Bruce Lee

Jack & the beanstalk

Alien

Koi Princess

Centurion (the original shit one not the megaways one)

You get the idea, just a suggestion!

Sue78 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit. Sorry I am very new to all this and I have no idea how to do this without adding on to someone else’s post so apologies to whoever this post belongs to.  I am aware of the Bandit because of my partner who has been following the bandit since the very beginning of his youtube career, we have been together 2 and a half years and we get married this year.  My partners YouTube name is minesapint and he watches every single bandit video without fail most of them multiple times.  I would just love it if there is a way you could say hi to him on one of your videos, it would really make his day. Thank you so much for reading.  Oh and good luck on the slots.

Smoothoperator WANTED $49
    Outlaw

Hi Sue
    To start a new post:-, drop down menu ( the 3 lines), Forum>general discussion>new topic.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Agreed with @Extrafun on Immortal Romance, Bruce Lee, Jack & Beanstalk, Alien and Koi Princess!

The year is 2017.

Add to this: Pink Elephants, Flame Busters, Hong Kong Tower, Game of Thrones, Dead or Alive (original), 2nd Strike, Hotline, Drive, Sticky Bandits, Big Bot Crew, Knights Life, Vampires, Steam Tower, Wolf Run, Garden of Riches, Katana, Fairy Queen, Lucky Lady’s Charm / Dolphin’s Pearl.

Extrafun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Good old flame busters! one of many games that fall into the

“This game has never payed and has been nothing but a balance muncher but it looks appealing and fun so i keep going back to it” category.

IJS1985 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Funk Master – NetEnt, it’s a little bit like Jammin Jars and I hardly see anyone play it. Not sure if that’s good thing or not haha

wackojack WANTED $1
    Outlaw

HELLO SIR CAN YOU GIVE PINE OF PLINKO A BASH? CHEERS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)