Streamers

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Lifeslots wrote:

Right on Cue chip posts a £2000 8 min loss video with zero entertainment at all ?

If he, or any streamer/youtuber didnt release those videos and just released win after win after win all the time, people would call them out for that. It’s not really fair to call them out for doing the right thing ?

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

As the OP here I think it may be time to close this thread if the mods agree.

My initial thoughts on the declared P&L shown on the Chipmonkz streams have been answered by Chipmonkz himself.

As a very limited viewer of his content I had understandably thought that he was stating that he has been up every month for the last six months. This was the reason for my initial questioning of the figures he shows. In his response he has stated that they do not include everything and one can only assume that the losing sessions are disregarded thus distorting the figures to the point that they are effectively meaningless.

Is it shady? Is it intended to mislead? Does he make this really clear?- obviously not to occasional viewers. Is this a gambler’s mentality to reflect only good outcomes and forget the less favourable ones?

Who knows? We can all form our own opinions. What is true is that Chipmonkz has a lot of subscribers in an environment where an addictive product is being promoted. All the references to responsible gambling become opaque when repeated so often and most viewers will be able to tune them out alongside the intro. The fact that his stream shows withdrawals in excess of deposits throughout the whole video in all of the videos I could be bothered to click on is far more telling.

Here is someone who is exhibiting falsely that they consistently make money from slots which is undoubtedly not the case. This is the very epitome of false advertising however he tries to justify it. I am sure he will not be alone in this as there are other popular streamers that i do not watch at all however they do not pump out multiple videos every day to saturate the viewers with his content.

As I said though, it might be time to close this thread once he has had a right of reply should he wish to do so.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Closed as per the OP’s request.

Hope everyone is having a great start to there week and are keeping safe.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Streamers’ is closed to new replies.