Stopped playing slots

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I started playing slots at a young age about 7 when the fair came to ireIand when I moved to England when I was 12 didn’t really play as there were no fairs to go to then just used to play the fruits in the pub when I was 17 .then the dredded fobts first it started small the big bets then thousands.then credit card bills.i couldn’t hack it anymore I had a break down was hospitalised for 11 weeks.given medication vowed to stay away from them but that only lasted 6 months and the cycle continued all my money going hungry letting my family down.it took me another few years and a light buld moment.what am I doing wasting all my money on these fobts .never been on a foreign holiday the four years ago just stopped playing fobts and fruits do the odd bet on the fotty and horses but 20 quid a week is my limit.just my story lads

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Nice one for sharing mate. They truly are horrible fucking things then fobts but pretty soon they will all be paperweights.

Keep away from them mate and you will soon get the cash together for a holiday abroad somewhere!!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Good on you mate, sometimes it takes longer for the penny to drop for some than others (I’m definitely the latter) but the main thing is that you saw the light and have made a positive change, glad you managed to turn things around bud!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)