stop and step puled from yt

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Duxsta WANTED $9
    Outlaw

kingofpennies wrote:

Duxsta wrote:

The fact that there is an active group of individuals working to shut down irresponsible gamblers is good…RocknRolla, Roshstein and others have been showing the worst side of gambling and others have followed and it’s time it stopped.

A lot of people seem to say “I watch so I don’t have to gamble”…would you suggest that to a heroin addict or an alcoholic? No. You wouldn’t. But this addiction is being glamourised and being put on a platform that is accessible to anyone, and for anyone to moan or complain should take a hard look at themselves and what exactly they are trying to promote.

Some guy videotaping the crack cocaine of gambling been shut down…? Good.

Duxsta I appreciate your entitled to your opinion,but what are you trying to achieve? I’ve read previous posts of yours and most have a heavy tone of criticism to them about gambling. If you don’t like the fact that Bandit promotes affiliate links and makes some money out it and the fact he gambles the way he wants to gamble what’s the point of posting on forums like these?

You’d do a far better job if you directed your energies elsewhere.

Unfortunately this is an open forum…and the question was asked in the thread title, so rather than join in the circle-jerk bukakee session I put up my honest opinion, am I supposed to not have an opinion because you don’t agree? Constructive feedback/criticism is valuable…fapping all over each other is not.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

C<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>hipmonkz got his YouTube channel back and taken away again less than a day later. Wtf are they playing at?</span>

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

MrMyers wrote:

I have been reporting his channel along with several others for months. His, along with other gambling related videos are toxic to the Youtube community and they should not be gaining from it.

Dazza G and Stop and Step are just two of the most recent terminations we have secured as a result of our work and there will be more to come.

If you want to show your gambling wins, either to show off like an egocentric idiot or gain malicious money through other peoples losses through affiliates then do it on a plat form that isn’t a platform that caters for children.

You know it because they are in the uk and not the fact you are reporting them right? .it is, however, ok to show loot box gambling to actual kids? why and these so-called kids watching age restricted videos in the first place? its ok to show guns to kids, its ok for technology sites ie linus tech tips to push all kinds of shit to kids? what he’s doing is no different to what any slot youtuber is doing

Gain malicious money from loses, again flat earth slot man as iv said countless times learn how affiliation works.

Don’t know if it was you who mentioned addicts and drugs and alcohol .well drugs addicts get weened of drugs with methadone and these-called treatmeant for alchlosim is to issue them beer tokens rather than money so they can be weaned off it , which is no different to a gambling addict “getting their fix from watching videos” granted this should not be used as treatment  .it should be if it stops them spending money, taking drugs or drinking used as part of a treatment plan via aa or some such ..

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Duxsta wrote:

The fact that there is an active group of individuals working to shut down irresponsible gamblers is good…RocknRolla, Roshstein and others have been showing the worst side of gambling and others have followed and it’s time it stopped.

A lot of people seem to say “I watch so I don’t have to gamble”…would you suggest that to a heroin addict or an alcoholic? No. You wouldn’t. But this addiction is being glamourised and being put on a platform that is accessible to anyone, and for anyone to moan or complain should take a hard look at themselves and what exactly they are trying to promote.

Some guy videotaping the crack cocaine of gambling been shut down…? Good.

The fact that a group of people are trying to shut down irresponsible gambling is frankly pathetic and infantile. rnr works for his money who are you or me to tell him how to spend it? even rnr has budgets .you know who is responsible for what an addict does and yes iv been one the addict, the addict need to as you say take a long hard look at them selfs and seek help .the crack cocaine of gambling as you put it is fobts ,don’t see any fker bitching at Ladbrokes will hill ect ,never once have I seen a group of people outside the bookies complain about people spending there own money .as iv said countless times in the past it should be mandatory to provide photo id to sites like youtube fb ect before you are allowed an account,and the content of said account should be catered for the age ..

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)