Still no bonus in sight

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

madame destiny I cannot bonus this game tried thousands of spins on stakes from 20p to £1 and tearing my hair out play a lot of slots on 20p and had some great wins on captain venture up to £428 but this Madame is no Madame at all and is a tight arse b***h.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Ah i don’t mind that one tbh – it usually drops it in for me in what seems like a suitable amount of time but it is those TURBO spins, fuck me they spin fast lol!

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I have never done turbo spins never have a large enough balance lol. This and golden fish tank are the ones I find so difficult to bonus on low stakes as that is mainly what I play one day soon hopefully

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah Golden Fish Tank is a pig of a game to bonus and then you need to find the bastard expanding fish with the same fucker wild, it’s so hard lol

Carl Barker69 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hey brother I have stopped the video at the start of white rabbit as I simply had to comment. Absolutely amazing donating to help the heroes and that mate. My best friend was blown up in 2009 on his last tour. He was always my gambling buddy, brought a tear to my eye when you said were donating the bonus. Well u no me lad I never miss a video and love all of them but I simply had to comment mate such a lovely gesture. Top man bandit. Look I never request slots or anything but for me can you play Jammin jars everyone on the planet bonuses it. It I have never managed it not even on fucking demo lol. Thanks again mate fantastic touch what you did. Much love

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Carl Barker69 wrote:

Hey brother I have stopped the video at the start of white rabbit as I simply had to comment. Absolutely amazing donating to help the heroes and that mate. My best friend was blown up in 2009 on his last tour. He was always my gambling buddy, brought a tear to my eye when you said were donating the bonus. Well u no me lad I never miss a video and love all of them but I simply had to comment mate such a lovely gesture. Top man bandit. Look I never request slots or anything but for me can you play Jammin jars everyone on the planet bonuses it. It I have never managed it not even on fucking demo lol. Thanks again mate fantastic touch what you did. Much love

I shall give it a bash mate, i will try and remember anyway, you know what i’m like, when you have asked 7358389702 times i will probably get there lol!

Proud to donate to such a worthy cause mate, it isn’t much but it will go towards helping someone i am sure.

Ryancozza1997 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello bandit. Constantly watch your videos and wonder how the f**k you get so many bonuses. I have zero luck on any novos and Agree with fish face about golden fishtank pain to bonus. Enjoy your vids keep up the good work just wish I could have a high stake bonus one day haha?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Ryancozza1997 wrote:

Hello bandit. Constantly watch your videos and wonder how the f**k you get so many bonuses. I have zero luck on any novos and Agree with fish face about golden fishtank pain to bonus. Enjoy your vids keep up the good work just wish I could have a high stake bonus one day haha?

I’m usually sat there around 6 hours mate, i just cut out all the guff dead spins, takes me as long as it takes you haha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)