ste please just start streaming

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

jackfisher wrote:

eejit101 where can i watch you .

Twitch SlotMad. Im guesting once a week, including tomorrow!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Keep the videos how there are please. I think steaming is utter boring,

Now a video full of bonuses and teases is entertaining. To stretch it out would make the magic disappear.

Morning mate. Not seen you on here for a while. Hope all is well in cottingham.?

Good afternoon, all is good thanks pal, how are you? Where abouts in the country are you today?.

Haven’t had any type of gamble in a long while now so don’t really have much to say and most the threads at the minute .

I keep having a nosey tho ?

Sorry mate just seen that. I’ve been in scunny today and it was bloody awful. Had a brilliant day round newlands park last monday opposite hull uni. Tomorrow in Coventry then liverpool gatacre Thursday. I’ve been steady away myself last few weeks but slightly in profit which is a rarity.

razvanro WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I actually respect the Bandit sticking to his guns and not streaming. I completely understand why he doesn’t, and truthfully I enjoy his videos so much as they are. Streaming can be fun but can get soooo boring at times where you’re just watching a guy lose for 3-4 hours straight. Bandit’s got a good thing going, but anyway that’s my 2 cents.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)