Starting lower rolling again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I’ve never been a huge ‘stake’ gambler though a big gambler none the less. My average stake for a while now has been £1 and deposits tend to be in the £50 – £150 category. Recently the £1 gambling has been burning rather quickly and I’ve been losing my thrill of the game as it’s being replaced with anxiety over losing cash lol

Anyway, I’ve been hammering Tome of Madness on 50p stakes as well as Temple Tumble Megaways on 60p and I have to say the results have been good. Turned many £50 or less deposits into double the amount and being sensible enough to withdraw without upping the ante and looking for that ‘big win’ I think watching too many streamers and online videos was starting to subliminally make me think I was a streamer myself!!  I would bust out and re-deposit and that was never my style previously. I’ve got the fun back and if I lose, it’s not the end of the world and if I can double up a few deposits I’m delighted!

Last part of my story was last night playing on Casumo – Fancied a shot of my favourite game, Reactoonz and again set the stake at 60p with a deposit of £60 – Got a Garga and it paid £30 but ended up losing and re-deposited with £80 and fancied a longer stint at it. With the balance at £60 got the random wild feature and it clusters them together (5) and it went mental with Implosions and gave me the big pink bar straight away. Demolition followed by Incision left a load of pinkies and then Alteration came and changed shit loads to pink and paid out £900 for that alone – bonus went for £955 in total after Garga was finished – what a thrill. Sorry it was on my phone so I didn’t get the required screenshots etc but I went to bed absolutely delighted.

It just shows that it can happen on low stakes

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Good on you for lowering your stakes back so you can enjoy slots again 🙂 garga and book has been going mental lately from what I’ve seen. Out of 8 bonuses in book of dead, 3 have been dogs and its thrown 4 in. Garga was being a bitch as well until it gave 400x twice on 20p. Congrats on the garga win, I hope you cashed out 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Lowering stakes doesn’t seem to work in my case. The algorithm and A.I seems to pick it up no matter what stake i played. 20p spins turn into a 100 quid loss very quickly.

The only way around it is to play 1 line at a penny stake lol.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Good on you for lowering your stakes back so you can enjoy slots again ? garga and book has been going mental lately from what I’ve seen. Out of 8 bonuses in book of dead, 3 have been dogs and its thrown 4 in. Garga was being a bitch as well until it gave 400x twice on 20p. Congrats on the garga win, I hope you cashed out ?

Yes pal, I cashed out and it’s been processed already. Paid it straight to a Credit Card that I had some outstanding cash on. No fancy trinkets to show for it but the best course of action. Feel like I’ve won twice!

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I’ve religiously played £1.20 stakes for years up until a few months ago, the started doing the Casumo Reel races after watching some of the bandits old videos. Can’t believe how many big x wins I’ve had. Only had 2 1000x wins before April now got 3 x 1000x, 1 x 2000x loads of 500x+ hits, and won a few of the Reel Races too for £500 a pop on 5-20p stakes, well worth it. And above all its still enjoyable, without risking a big deposit and I get long play time.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)