Spoilers* latest video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

We knew that ladder would tempt bandit in like a donkey with a carrot.. but man what a win and ending! Great to see a top so early on from a new game and new gamble ladder. Also great to see you leave well up, after how bad the session went after you hit 5k ?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

the last click I thot his going to lose all, wow when he got the win was crazy happy to see him win special from BTG

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I really enjoyed that video, I’m suffering with man flu aswell atm I felt your pain when you hit the top ? that ladder is far less brutal than reel king I reckon

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hope you both get better soon!

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

So pleased that last gamble paid off for you.  Early Christmas present from BTG! GTFIT!

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Really enjoyed the vid as usual.  Delighted to see the end result.  Steve is called the bandit for a reason,  the fastest gamble finger in the west!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I was very surprised it hit the top . It’s more entertaining than the reel king gamble , just because off the 3 seconds off suspense after u press it . Hoping to see that scarab queen game played again . Want to see a big collect at the end off that bonus .

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I was very surprised it hit the top . It’s more entertaining than the reel king gamble , just because off the 3 seconds off suspense after u press it . Hoping to see that scarab queen game played again . Want to see a big collect at the end off that bonus .

Good luck with that one. Its a bag of shit game

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)