Spinal Tap video, where is it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I remembered today how entertaining the mental Spinal Tap video was and can’t seem to find it anywhere to watch. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Adamn_92 wrote:

I remembered today how entertaining the mental Spinal Tap video was and can’t seem to find it anywhere to watch. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance!

I think that one was on vimeo which was deleted. I’m sure bandit will get it uploaded to the youtubes if you ask him nicely 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Yeah that was some mad shit wasn’t it, i will have to get it put back on somewhere.

Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Ah yeah you may be right there! How about it Bandit mate, reckon we could have that rollercoaster uploaded somewhere to re-live? haha

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Adamn_92 wrote:

Ah yeah you may be right there! How about it Bandit mate, reckon we could have that rollercoaster uploaded somewhere to re-live? haha

I was looking for this too! Love that game and all it’s bonuses and all I can remember is the bandit being floored, I’m sure there’s a lot of people on YouTube who missed it too!

Get it it back up @TheBandit

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Here we go for now – I will get it added to the main videos too..

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Here we go for now – I will get it added to the main videos too..

Cheers mate, a bandit classic! ????

connorw799 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

So I decided after watching Steve’s videos to save up and buy a £60 spinal tap. I bought it and gamble then I hit 11 reel wilds. So they hit the furthest reels first then 4 left just reels 2 and free need to hit….. they don’t and the bonus pays £0! Absolutely gutted 11 reel wilds is so hard to get and it paid me nothing!

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

connorw799 wrote:

So I decided after watching Steve’s videos to save up and buy a £60 spinal tap. I bought it and gamble then I hit 11 reel wilds. So they hit the furthest reels first then 4 left just reels 2 and free need to hit….. they don’t and the bonus pays £0! Absolutely gutted 11 reel wilds is so hard to get and it paid me nothing!

I believe the same happened to me in this very vid, savage!

connorw799 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It’s so frustrating especially when I only play 20 to 60p stakes. Won’t be playing for a while now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)