Sometimes Bandit is just really oblivious

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    -Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Don’t take this too seriously Bandit, not trying to offend you, but it does trigger me a bit sometimes when you have no idea what the fuck is going on in a slot even after playing it possibly several hundreds of spins.

Take today’s Vikings for example. The whole point of the game is that if a FULL STACK lands on the middle reel, then all character symbols on other reels will change to that stacked character, and then pay SCATTERED. So they do not have to connect to each other at all. In the bonus, you need to land the stacked symbol in middle 3 reels so you have better chances, plus since the game is All Ways game, you have fuckload of more “ways” in the bonus with larger reels which in turn means bigger potential wins.

The shield thing is just a random added thing, happens sometimes. Nothing really to it. The game is really high variance; higher than Dead or Alive supposedly, so you can get some really massive wins on it but that’s why it’s really hard to bonus and some bonuses just pay fuckall .. just like Dead or Alive.

You might want to read the paytable sometimes lol!

Ps. Lately I’ve noticed the game sounds in your videos are really low. Some games have really nice music/sound effects imo (like Vikings) but today too I could barely hear the game when I was watching the vid on my laptop w/o headphones. I know the balance might be hard to get right since we don’t want game sounds to overpower your voice, but as is I think they’re way too quiet, and much quieter in general than they have been in the past.

Last but possibly not the least, could you give Ivan the Immortal King a bash? It’s a quickspin game, but contrary to what Quickspin usually does, this actually seems to have the potential to pay. The free spin multiplier can go all the way up to 20x. Haven’t watched the latest vid fully yet so maybe you already did play it but if not .. please?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Did you ever consider that perhaps i know how all the games work Dist but no conversation ever came of someone knowing what to do 😀

People get triggered by it, all i’l say is i’m not really one for instructions tbh

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Did you ever consider that perhaps i know how all the games work Dist but no conversation ever came of someone knowing what to do ?

People get triggered by it, all i’l say is i’m not really one for instructions tbh

It’s funny you say this, as plenty of times you’ve said something and I’ve thought to myself… I’m sure he knows exactly the answer to the question he’s just asked, but it just adds a little extra curiosity to the video. ?

P.s. can’t believe you managed to bonus Vikings TWICE in 100 spins! As you saw from my Reel King Christmas adventure, that game rinsed me for hundreddssssss of spins without a bonus!

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

There has been once or twice Steve has ‘triggered’ myself with is lack of knowledge lol, however I was okay with it 😀 because I do not expect anyone to know / understand everything lol

Hope you all had a good christmas.

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Did you ever consider that perhaps i know how all the games work Dist but no conversation ever came of someone knowing what to do ?

Maybe I’m too tired but i’ve no idea what you mean by the first bit.

And I do get you. Personally I always read the paytable – if not instantly, latest when I miss something that seems to great as if just to torture myself as I just have to know how much that 1 off hit would’ve been had it hit.

I know often when you ask stuff about slots you already know the answer but just can’t remember it in the moment and that’s all fine. I was just annoyed at this particular video when you were talking about how the symbols weren’t connected but it was still massive etc even though it says “scattered pays” lmao.

I know the title could’ve been better but I wasn’t trying to be offensive, really!.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

don’t think i have ever had a read of the paytables wheres the fun in that? makes the game all that more exciting when random stuff happens

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I agree Malkychamp, I never read the paytable. I like to be surprised after I have won nothing.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

In all fairness bandit plays tons of different slots it’s got to be confusing sometimes to keep up with how they all play and pay even if he did read the payable  lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)