Something people should all agree on.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Despite whether people agree or not that’s it’s currently not the right time to stream. How streamers earn their money through affliation. What streamers could of done with the money they have lost. The one is people should agree on is i don’t like to see people lose. It doesn’t alter our our own bank balance. It won’t affect our lives whether the bandit or rolla has a massive win or a massive loss but me personally i just don’t like to see people lose. They provide entertainment for us for free. It costs us nothing to watch. I hope today’s video will be a profitable video and some of yesterday’s losses are recouped.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I have a good feeling about today’s video ? (this usually means crashing and burning, but I’m hoping that’s not the case today)

Hope you’re all okay in the Haz family ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I have a good feeling about today’s video ? (this usually means crashing and burning, but I’m hoping that’s not the case today)

Hope you’re all okay in the Haz family ?

Yeah fine thanks mate. Hope you and you’re family are ok as well. Somehow I’m still working. Out everyday all over the country as usual. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree Haz. I hate to see people lose, I would much rather they get a nice cashout ?

Bambigotshot WANTED $14
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Despite whether people agree or not that’s it’s currently not the right time to stream. How streamers earn their money through affliation. What streamers could of done with the money they have lost. The one is people should agree on is i don’t like to see people lose. It doesn’t alter our our own bank balance. It won’t affect our lives whether the bandit or rolla has a massive win or a massive loss but me personally i just don’t like to see people lose. They provide entertainment for us for free. It costs us nothing to watch. I hope today’s video will be a profitable video and some of yesterday’s losses are recouped.

I don’t care whether streamers win or lose as long as I get some entertainment from watching the bonuses

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Bambigotshot wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I don’t care whether streamers win or lose as long as I get some entertainment from watching the bonuses

If i were in the bookies and my horse had fallen I’d still cheers someone else’s horse on. I suppose it’s a feel good factor all round.

Bambigotshot WANTED $14
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Bambigotshot wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

If i were in the bookies and my horse had fallen I’d still cheers someone else’s horse on. I suppose it’s a feel good factor all round.

See what you mean, I guess for me it is the fact that with the majority of the streamers they can easily afford the losses.    Slightly different when you know a guy has put £20 on a horse and it’s a lot of money to him if he wins or loses

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

maybe bandit should give something back to all the hate he is getting like a giveaway 1st prize 6 4ply loo rolls not the 2ply shit where your finger goes through it. 2nd prize 6 bottles of hand gel and 3rd prize a 2 foot selfie stick with a note  on end of it saying keep the fuck away.the prizes are things we can use and help us all

Bambigotshot WANTED $14
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

maybe bandit should give something back to all the hate he is getting like a giveaway 1st prize 6 4ply loo rolls not the 2ply shit where your finger goes through it. 2nd prize 6 bottles of hand gel and 3rd prize a 2 foot selfie stick with a note  on end of it saying keep the fuck away.the prizes are things we can use and help us all

Is he actually getting any hate, I have only seen one post complaining?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Bambigotshot wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Is he actually getting any hate, I have only seen one post complaining?

Ha ha is he getting hate ????????
    yes … yes he is …and I don’t think it’s stopped since around the time he started …..

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Bambigotshot wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Also,  I think you do care a certain level, and have empathy with how their play is going, because why would you watch this streamer and join his forum…

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

For me I don’t care if someone wins or loses but I worked as a croupier for 6 years so you get to the stage where you hope someone wins or loses quickly so they can fuck off. Of course I like to see bandit win if it creates entertaining content but losing also does that. I can see both sides of the coin though as I used to root for people to win before I turned into a sour cunt. ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)