So you think you can make videos when you want….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

….well I mean, it is your call. Don’t worry about us no life having divvies who can’t stomach the chips, fruitys and hideous’ of this world.

Seriously.

lol

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

You love commenting on this forum😂 you not gamble yourself? Btw not being a dick your just always here haha I agree tbh chips, fruity, hideous there all clowns tbh entertainers not gamblers, in fact the only other streamer or content creator I believe to be an actual gambler is rolla how some of them even get support is beyond me it’s blatantly obvious they do it for financial gain at the expense of others and nothing else, them other ones angry and azzi gambling out numerous videos out on a daily basis and stream on top of that they literally must gamble from waking up to going to sleep

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I’m just bored and thought I would post some almost inane nonsense. There’s a joke (not really a joke) by Ed Byrne on Mock the Week that I think suits them all very very well indeed. I shall try to find it.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

I’m just bored and thought I would post some almost inane nonsense. There’s a joke (not really a joke) by Ed Byrne on Mock the Week that I think suits them all very very well indeed. I shall try to find it.

Myself and Mrs Xbob went to see Ed’s show at Fleetwood in the summer. If you’ve got had chance to catch him live (and haven’t already) then do it, excellent show and performance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)