So who do you follow?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    mrsdoyle1968 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Been a Man Utd fan since I was ten (I was 50 back in February).  It’s been a long time through the bad times, through the great times and now back to the OK times.  Thought we were definitely gonna get the FA Cup this year but didn’t bank on Phil Jones turning out for Chelsea on the day!

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I’m a massive Liverpool fan!

my dads influence it was support Liverpool or find somewhere else to live.

but dad I’m only four!

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

A Sunderland fan since 73′ always and 4ever and now you know my personality mainly a manic depressive with bouts of happiness every time we beat the Mags. HTLFMs

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Main team is the Bhoys (Celtic) since I was very young but I like Liverpool too. Close connections with Celtic, Hate and love when they play each other. But it hardly happens thankfully!

ianh21 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I support Everton.  I live in Essex so not a local team.  supported them since i was around 10 when they were good and on the TV.  been a fan ever since, and go to goodison as much as i can.

fletchstfc WANTED $29
    Outlaw

swindon town fan 🙂 loyal and local nice bet for next season swindon to win promotion phil brown will get the players he wants at the club and we will be contenders

TrueBlue WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Southend United

FCDordt1972 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I am Dutch and follow my team FC Dordrecht (one of the worst professional football teams in NLhehe) We are at the moment on the 18th place in the first division (In the UK that will be The Championship)

I also follow/supporter clubs outside my country and those are:

England – Everton
    Belgium – Royal Antwerp Football Club
    Portugal – Clube Oriental de Lisboa
    Australia – Central Coast Mariners

So you can say anything about my clubchoices, but not that I am a gloryhunter hehe

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

the GLASGOW RANGERS  the teddy bears . LETS GO

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well seedy you have just gone up in my estimation lol. Liverpool fan all my life. Is this the year 29 years waiting let’s hope so. Ynwa.?

captur WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Liverpool,i grew up in Anfield rd

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

The Gers all day long. Son in law is a Man u fan who regularly travels down from Glasgow to watch em.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

WIGAN FC GET THE PIES IN

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

HULL CITY ?

Played shite start of the season, on the comeback now though!!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

And my local team I cannot discount the mighty Scunthorpe United.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)