So this happened..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

So I got paid on Friday and I blew my wages already (THIS IS NOT A BEGGING POST).

I work as a gatekeeper at the pearly gates, and I use my time off at various charities.
    Friday night, after taking care of all the charity problems in the country, I acted a bit selfish. I took my money and blew it all on hookers, cocaine and gambling. I had a blast, but now I’m out of money.
    What frustrates me is that I had signed up to gamban, cokestop and hoeban, but I was still able to blow my wad on it (literally).
    I cannot provide for my family until the 21st of July. We were going on a 2 week holiday to Jupiter, but now I have to tell my wife, my son and our 4 cats that we’re gonna have to spend the summer at home, eating toast and drinking water.
    My mother in law and her partner are both sick, so I also provide for them. It’s hard being a saint, but I believe in Karma. Unfortunately I believe that the same Karma is trying to kill me cus I cheated on my wife with her gran (if someone knows this Karma, please report her to the police. She’s crazy).

Anyways, unfortunately I now have no money to support my drug and gambling habits. I’m contemplating selling myself on the street.

Please give me attention. I really need your advice.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Sounds like you have it easy lad. At least you can afford toast.

I’ve been surviving on knob-cheese and toilet water strained through a pair of holey socks. Toast! bloody luxury mate.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

PsychicSnail wrote:

I’ve been surviving on knob-cheese and toilet water strained through a pair of holey socks. Toast! bloody luxury mate.

Oh damn, I’m living the good life! I should gamble my toast money!

Get a fucking grip. Imagine reporting this post, hahahaha. Suck it

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

be carefull you will get a load of shit over this i had it today saying to the guy i can sell your bike and i will make 500 told i was shit for taking the piss out of the guy.

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

but you’ll always have the memories

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Shouldn’t we all just try and be supportive ?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Kelvie wrote:

but you’ll always have the memories

I wish. The cocaine deleted the memories already. FeelsBadMan 🙁

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Shouldn’t we all just try and be supportive ?

Yeah mate, I wish people would send me tons of money so I can keep fighting the good fight. Not begging btw

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

seems to me people stir shit seedy ,i am taking you up on that break mate catch you on your channel

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

So I got paid on Friday and I blew my wages already (THIS IS NOT A BEGGING POST).

I work as a gatekeeper at the pearly gates, and I use my time off at various charities. Friday night, after taking care of all the charity problems in the country, I acted a bit selfish. I took my money and blew it all on hookers, cocaine and gambling. I had a blast, but now I’m out of money.
    What frustrates me is that I had signed up to gamban, cokestop and hoeban, but I was still able to blow my wad on it (literally).
    I cannot provide for my family until the 21st of July. We were going on a 2 week holiday to Jupiter, but now I have to tell my wife, my son and our 4 cats that we’re gonna have to spend the summer at home, eating toast and drinking water.
    My mother in law and her partner are both sick, so I also provide for them. It’s hard being a saint, but I believe in Karma. Unfortunately I believe that the same Karma is trying to kill me cus I cheated on my wife with her gran (if someone knows this Karma, please report her to the police. She’s crazy).

Anyways, unfortunately I now have no money to support my drug and gambling habits. I’m contemplating selling myself on the street.

Cokestop and Hoeban are notoriously hard to get around mate. Hoebans KYC is…. shall we say… thorough.

We are all here for you during this time of hardship mate. Sacks of cash in the post. ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Oh lord. Are we really now as a forum at the point of trolling ourselves?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I just hope OP is still breathing,

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I’m still breathing, but it’s taking me about 45 minutes to write a short sentence, as the withdrawals are making me shake. Not sure how I will get through the night when I can’t afford hookers 🙁

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

awesomex wrote:

I work as a gatekeeper at the pearly gates, and I use my time off at various charities. Friday night, after taking care of all the charity problems in the country, I acted a bit selfish. I took my money and blew it all on hookers, cocaine and gambling. I had a blast, but now I’m out of money. What frustrates me is that I had signed up to gamban, cokestop and hoeban, but I was still able to blow my wad on it (literally).

Cokestop and Hoeban are notoriously hard to get around mate. Hoebans KYC is…. shall we say… thorough.

We are all here for you during this time of hardship mate. Sacks of cash in the post. ??

Yeah mate. Hoeban seems to not work for more than a month at a time. Seems like they force you to take a month off of it to see if you can handle yourself. I don’t think this is gonna end well 🙁

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

This is the dumbest shot I’ve read in z while if it was ment to be a joke thread I suggest you dont go into comedy and stick to your day job no more like this please.

Consider this a warning..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘So this happened..’ is closed to new replies.