So here it is merry Christmas

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

So since it’s Christmas ( shut up it is ) … I think we should start dreaming of the Christmas special bandit will deffo Do ….

now id like to see something like a top ten games of the year, with mr b playing said top games ……

what do you think ? And what games could be in the ten ?

( donuts not allowed ….. ok maybe ….)

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

So since it’s Christmas ( shut up it is ) … I think we should start dreaming of the Christmas special bandit will deffo Do ….

now id like to see something like a top ten games of the year, with mr b playing said top games ……

what do you think ? And what games could be in the ten ?

( donuts not allowed ….. ok maybe ….)

Donuts wouldn’t make his top 100 it shares the same space as paint and the great pigsby ????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

paint and the great pigsby

Two absolute gems!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

My offer for Xmas stands. A christmas live stream, from Malta, fully free flights and accom, 6 hours, big balance, smash the back doors in.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Donuts wouldn’t make his top 100 it shares the same space as paint and the great pigsby ????

One day Donuts will show Bandit just how good it is…. Paint won’t ? didn’t it take £600 for a £30 bonus?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I asked my daughter what she wanted to do on her birthday the other day. She said she wanted to put the xmas tree up so its officially xmas in our house. ?? not bought a single present yet.. but the tree is up ?

A top 10 of the year would be decent, but i think we will have seen those top 10 in lots of other streams. Maybe a single provider series?

asfish WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I asked my daughter what she wanted to do on her birthday the other day. She said she wanted to put the xmas tree up so its officially xmas in our house. ?? not bought a single present yet.. but the tree is up ?

A top 10 of the year would be decent, but i think we will have seen those top 10 in lots of other streams. Maybe a single provider series?

I went to the garden center last weekend to see what the trees were like, no intention of getting one then as I usually get the tree up around the 7th.

I took my 6.5-year-old son with me and he ended up getting so upset that we weren’t getting a tree that I had to put my foot down and buy a live small one around 2ft high! So had a tree of sorts up for a week.

Back next weekend for a bigger one, the smaller one will be planted in the garden in January

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

My offer for Xmas stands. A christmas live stream, from Malta, fully free flights and accom, 6 hours, big balance, smash the back doors in.

I’d buy that for a dollar

Outlaw

And my tree is officially up ….. ho ho ho

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

asfish wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

I went to the garden center last weekend to see what the trees were like, no intention of getting one then as I usually get the tree up around the 7th.

I took my 6.5-year-old son with me and he ended up getting so upset that we weren’t getting a tree that I had to put my foot down and buy a live small one around 2ft high! So had a tree of sorts up for a week.

Back next weekend for a bigger one, the smaller one will be planted in the garden in January

Hard to say no sometimes ain’t it ? at least you’ll have a pretty new tree for the garden ?

I love real xmas trees, I just dont have the strength to carry them to and from the car.. nor would it fit in my car ?

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

asfish wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Hard to say no sometimes ain’t it ? at least you’ll have a pretty new tree for the garden ?

I love real xmas trees, I just dont have the strength to carry them to and from the car.. nor would it fit in my car ?

Ahhh but your missing the trick ….. you get the tree ….  tie the tree to your daughters back …then attach the sleigh to the tree and sit back in sleigh comfort, as the little one effortlessly runs you back home from b and q….. fool proof

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Biohazard wrote:

Seedy wrote:

paint and the great pigsby

Two absolute gems!

If Carlsberg did slots they would probably be the best in the world…

But yes super picks there from myself.. ??????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

asfish wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Ahhh but your missing the trick ….. you get the tree ….  tie the tree to your daughters back …then attach the sleigh to the tree and sit back in sleigh comfort, as the little one effortlessly runs you back home from b and q….. fool proof

I think I would borrow ither halfs crv for the day and chuck the tree in there hahah

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)