So good news with vaccine!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

With the news of a vaccine starting rolling hopefully means we can have hope that going through next year we can return to some normality. Hope you all staying safe. ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Good job JB isn’t here anymore, his tin foil hat would be glowing!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I ain’t one of the crackpots but I can’t fathom how they have managed to condense 10+ years worth of research and development into less than 1 year.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I ain’t one of the crackpots but I can’t fathom how they have managed to condense 10+ years worth of research and development into less than 1 year.

Most of the time is usually spent waiting for grants etc which is why it’s usually so long.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Dynamik23 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

dont rush to take it wait and see what will happen to the one they will take it lol

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

My neighbour is a scientist  finder for a certain drug company… the amount of people and organisations backing this should really be enough for all to calm down and leave tin foils at home. also time wise, they weren’t starting at ground zero, this virus although new,  isn’t, the virus itself is, scientifically, an easier target for vaccines than other pathogens, This is a “sars” family member and most teams developing for covid-sar-2 were working on sars before ….and sars1 and 2 are really similar…and because they could sequence covid-sar-2 they could get to phase 3 testing in 6-7 months compared to 2 years with other disease………

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)