Slow roll in genie jackpots megaways?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cesc one WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Has anyone else had a slow roll in the base game ? And also has the genie win spin got two different power spins because I’ve had it where it puts like a few wilds on a few reels and a different one where it’s like a mystery wishes spin and changes loads of symbols to the ? And the genie pops out and snaps his fingers and they all change to the same symbol . I’m sure it was still called genie win spin

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

As in the tease? Yeah had plenty of those on this game. I know in Bandit’s latest video he said he thinks they’ve added it, they could’ve, I certainly played it after he got it every time. But I do get the feeling it teases much less than other Blueprint slots.

And “Genie Win Spin” is the mystery symbols one. The other one with the wilds is called “Wilds Megaways”.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I av had a slow roll in the base game for a big win on the chest it does do slow rolls for big wins just very rare

Cesc one WANTED $11
    Outlaw

No not the genie tease like an actual slow roll like you get on dragon born or white rabbit , rolled me in loads of treasure chests and the reels  flashed blue if a treasure chest landed on them.

And im sure the two different genie win spins I’ve had are one where the genie jumps out and puts single wild symbols on a couple of reels not like a genie wild spin where he makes the whole reel wild but a single section of the reel wild before the reels stop spinning and the other one he made lots of the symbols the ? Symbol before the reels stopped?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Cesc one wrote:

No not the genie tease like an actual slow roll like you get on dragon born or white rabbit , rolled me in loads of treasure chests and the reels  flashed blue if a treasure chest landed on them.

And im sure the two different genie win spins I’ve had are one where the genie jumps out and puts single wild symbols on a couple of reels not like a genie wild spin where he makes the whole reel wild but a single section of the reel wild before the reels stop spinning and the other one he made lots of the symbols the ? Symbol before the reels stopped?

Yeah that’s Wild Megaways – the whole reel one is Genie Wilds I believe!

I’m surprised that this slot can slow roll, as it’s actually a Blueprint game, utilizing the BTG megaways.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Yes it does do it i have had it gave me 150xish on a slow roll had no bouns symbols there it was a slow roll for a big win

Cesc one WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Played it last night and got the two different genie win spins and screen shotted  them if you look at the top there both genie win spin

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hmmm interesting one that, I’ve not seen that myself. Whenever I’ve had Genie Win Spin, it’s just given me the question mark symbols. The only time I get wilds added the reels is during the Wilds Megaways feature (see below):

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)