Slots and gaming

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Frank0847 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Could someone please explain where the bandit is gone? Not seen his videos in a few days???

dfields96 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Not sure, a bit strange. No movement on twitter either. Usually says if he’s gonna be gone for a few days. Wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to Vegas to be fair.

Smoothoperator WANTED $49
    Outlaw

I’m pretty sure when he last got back from vegas he said he maybe going back. He doesn’t have to inform us of his plans haha,..even if he’s just having a break then let it be, he’ll be back…👌🏻

Extrafun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Its been a week.

Broke, Dead or Arrested, place your bets!.

razvanro WANTED $13
    Outlaw

On the last video A TON of people complained on Youtube that the video was boring, same old games and only feature buy after feature buy. So maybe he just got fed up with them and decided to take a break. I get how some people might get bored but the guy should be allowed to play what he wants and how he wants it without the moaning brigade being that vocal. Now you can maybe politely suggest other ways of play but when you see tens of comments of “ugh most boring video ever, skipped through all of it” “what happened to the bandit” x 100 I can understand how he can get in full CBA mood.

Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

razvanro wrote:

On the last video A TON of people complained on Youtube that the video was boring, same old games and only feature buy after feature buy. So maybe he just got fed up with them and decided to take a break. I get how some people might get bored but the guy should be allowed to play what he wants and how he wants it without the moaning brigade being that vocal. Now you can maybe politely suggest other ways of play but when you see tens of comments of “ugh most boring video ever, skipped through all of it” “what happened to the bandit” x 100 I can understand how he can get in full CBA mood.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Extrafun wrote:

Its been a week.

Broke, Dead or Arrested, place your bets!.

Arrested in Asda for wearing a pink skirt with 12 inch green high heels …. We all know it should be red high heels  ….. the style clash faux pa !!!!

ImperialDragon WANTED $69
    Outlaw

The Bandit has posted a new video 2 hours ago.  Also, there was already a “where is the Bandit?” thread so there wasn’t any need for a 2nd thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)