Slot/Video Request – Extra Super Le Bandit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    uocfire WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey Steve,

I know you haven’t had the best experience on Le bandit as of late, but there was something I wanted to request on it. A single slot video on it, because it has a like Super Mega bonus where you get 5 scatters. I’ve seen people spinning it in on the feature 5x more likely to land spins, and it seems quite nice on the feature spins. You can super turbo it too if you want.
    What the bonus does:

12 Spins – Every spin, you get a rainbow, there are no bronze coins, basically, minimum 1000x unless you’re incredibly unlucky.

I think this could be a really nice single slot video where you chase that 5 scatter bonus, plus even so you can upgrade in the regular or super bonus to the super bonus or mega bonus respectively.

(Love the vids as of late btw screw the youtube commenters)

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

that’s mega interesting… I didn’t realise it could do that … shit I’m going to have to grind that fucker now …

also bandit… I’m not sure if you know but when the multiplier lands in the bonus it only adds to the boxes immediately around that multiplier… watched a few

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I feel there was a missed opportunity on the thread title.

“The Bandit vs Le Bandit” 🙂

Good shout though, and I might give it a try myself if the extra stake option is available on Video Slots.

enduserBC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Most probably know but maybe the bandit doesn’t, Mayan stackways also has a 5 scatter bonus that can only be landed in the base, guaranteed minimum win of 500x when it triggers.

uocfire WANTED $2
    Outlaw

enduserBC wrote:

Most probably know but maybe the bandit doesn’t, Mayan stackways also has a 5 scatter bonus that can only be landed in the base, guaranteed minimum win of 500x when it triggers.

Had no idea about that, what happens? Used to session that game on the feature spins and never got more than 3 haha

enduserBC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

It’s the same as the 4 scatter trigger but each reel starts with 50x above instead of 1. Then each reel has a minimum of 2 stackways making it 500x minimum

uocfire WANTED $2
    Outlaw

enduserBC wrote:

It’s the same as the 4 scatter trigger but each reel starts with 50x above instead of 1. Then each reel has a minimum of 2 stackways making it 500x minimum

Ooh now thats super cool, sorry went on holidays

also

dooooooo this bandit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)