Slot Suggestions

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hi-de-Hi campers!

I miss a few older games, some that Steve used to play often and some not at all. So here is my little list…

Time is Money (Realistic)

Bonanza (BTG)

Rabbit in the Hat (Microgaming)

Doubleup Ducks (Eyecon)

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Please give Laser Fruit a try (by Red Tiger).  It came out not long after White Rabbit and seemed to be inspired by it.  When you land cupcakes (lasers/arrows), the reels expand not only upwards but also to the right so it starts looking like a crossword puzzle 🙂

I second Dion’s post about playing some classics.  I started following you in May 2017 and it was all about Scruffy Duck, Flame Busters, Hong Kong Tower, Hotline, Count Duckula, Immortal Romance and Terminator 2.  Also Danger High Voltage which you still play now.

Wilson6891 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

https://www.slotstemple.com/free-slots/sands-of-fortune/

mate please try this game here is a link to a free play version for you to try but honestly its insane not sure if its on video slots i play on costa bingo slots. it bonus’s like crazy and gives back to back bonus’s pretty much every time also you can fast spin it so its not slow AF lol  you wont regret playing this game mate

OliverARyan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Alright Steve,

I have been trying to get Nitropolis 3 to drop the ‘super bonus’ to drop!

Supper fun game, lots of teases and an unholy amount of potential, I always seem to just fall short of something truly disgusting! would love to see you play it and I know if anyone can get that super bonus to land it’ll be you my man !

Cheers for all of the continued hard work and welcome back, glad to see you’re still a fucking delinquent

These videos you’re pumping out are doing me the world of good, so thank you again

Packers86 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Thai flower megaways and freaky Friday please bandit 😎

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

OliverARyan wrote:

Alright Steve,

Supper fun game, lots of teases and an unholy amount of potential, I always seem to just fall short of something truly disgusting! would love to see you play it and I know if anyone can get that super bonus to land it’ll be you my man !

Cheers for all of the continued hard work and welcome back, glad to see you’re still a fucking delinquent

These videos you’re pumping out are doing me the world of good, so thank you again

He actually played it in his latest video and managed to get the super bonus first time. Absolute madness! Paid barely anything unfortunately.

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Can you please play royal potato had a massive win on 40p won £1649 got to the fat spud

swiz8687 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Big bamboo after that 10 p hit I got I highly recommend it haha nice to see u back keep up great content

SgtBash5624 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

You will love Pizza Pizza Pizza, more billy big bollocks type game.

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Funny you should say that.. I played that game today just because of Bandit buying that bonus on it, and I landed the Super Bonus straight away even though I’ve never landed a super bonus on any Elk game before! Went for just shy of 500x so technically would be a loss if you bought it.

But what’s even more disgusting that mere minutes later at an increased stake it landed AGAIN?! It literally never lands and now I get it two times in row?

Guess what the second super bonus paid? Freaking 25x! That should be illegal. Imagine spending 500x to buy and get 25x back.

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

OliverARyan wrote:

Alright Steve,

He actually played it in his latest video and managed to get the super bonus first time. Absolute madness! Paid barely anything unfortunately.

Oops. Above was meant as a reply to this.

Deanom1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

How about another heart stopper video? All hearts on every stake. We know how much the bandit loved the grind on that 😂

ALPHAWoLF74 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey Bandito    1st comment or post on here and I have but one single simply slot request as I love this game and do okay on it. Think you will like it bud.

All the Best fella and keep those Videos coming !!

DISCO MANIA MEGAWAYS MERGE

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)