Slot suggestions (Old faves and back to basics?)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michaels1996 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I love a good nostalgia video personally and ended up watching a repeat of a video from maybe 3/4 years ago with some old time classics in there like your novomatics!

Here’s a few of my favourites I’d love to see played on a video soon! Comment below some of your favourites too and let’s see if we can get Stevie boy to play them!

1. GARDEN OF RICHES: (Alternatively known as Garden Of Bitches – christened by the great man himself! 😂) loves a good wild line when it really wants and we’ve still never seen the full screen of wilds! Has crazy potential though!

2. BRUCE LEE: An absolute classic, and after watching bandit from pretty much when the channel began, I know for a fact he’s never hit the holy grail 20 spin bonus, so there’s something to aim for!

3. EYE OF THE KRAKEN: Another absolute classic from the early days of the channel which again has some potential in the bonus with the 1000x chest (Think it’s 1000x)

and finally…….

4. WISH UPON A JACKPOT: One of my all time favourites, a bastard to bonus sometimes, and good old Griffin loves to come out, tease his bollocks off and then fuck off again with no mini bonus! One of the best laughs I’ve ever had is when Steve once called Griffin ‘A cesspit of human waste, and an absolute shit stain’ because like usual he appeared on the reels and teased and did nothing for maybe the 4th or 5th time in a row! I’d love this to make a comeback!

As I say, comment below your favourite memories and quotes of the videos gone by and comment a few slot suggestions you’d love to see, the current crop of games everyone’s playing all seem a little too similar and rather boring!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)