Slot Sadness to Madness

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Managed to stay off the slots for roughly a month and fell off the wagon last week. Hard a turbulent few days of ups and downs and the net result was a loss of circa £500 over the week. To be honest that could be treated as a good result as I was in the hole for a lot more before some luck on a few slots, mainly the Goonies – Top feature twice which yielded close to £800, so you can see the peril I was in!

Cooled off over the weekend and was down in the dumps about me falling off the wagon and to cheer myself up, I did what any other degenerate gambler does, made another deposit! Stuck £80 in SkyVegas – Hardly play here anymore but I liked the look of their in house game ‘Snake’

£1 stake and down about £40 I get the snake out and eventually collect the free spins, retriggered twice and had a huge multiplier and it paid £1013 – Amazing result but felt a wee tad let down as I had 20 of the 36 spins still to play and the snake never came out again and it pays huge when it does. Predetermined I know so II’m delighted in any case. Had another flutter on one of their creations ‘Flamin Elle’ and snare the top bonus and it yields £325 – Leave that and play Kong Returns get the bonus and it pays a rather disappointing £36, carried on for a bit and the max megaways drops in with Kong right across pays £200

Im off to play the Goonies and see if I can add to the amount – What a rolelrcoaster of emotions on these fucking slots

All £1 stake I should add

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Nice one pal, make sure you take some out!

Messi WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Ah mate best advice is to stop ASAP, if you lose then you’ll want to chase. If you win then you’ll not want to quit and lose it over the next month. Hardest thing in the world to do but quit now and go on another break!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Thanks guys, played down to £1,500 and cashed out, amazing how things can swing around.

sound advice about taking a break again – cheers

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Mondayblues23 wrote:

Thanks guys, played down to £1,500 and cashed out, amazing how things can swing around.

sound advice about taking a break again – cheers

Glad tae hear sum c—ts got sum luck . ??

Lets go?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)