Slot request for el bandito

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kometenk WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I was just wondering if you could include some games from amatic and endorphina in your next videoslots video. They have great games. Keep the amazing videos coming! 🙂

kometenk WANTED $4
    Outlaw

kometenk wrote:

I was just wondering if you could include some games from amatic and endorphina in your next videoslots video. They have great games. Keep the amazing videos coming! ?

There is also a game called mystic mirror on there which is basically magic mirror 2 on steroids

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

? I think I made a deal for the header of the site to be fixed which means I can’t request Donuts ??☹️ so… WWTBAM ?? or a couple of Genie Jackpots Megaways popout teases ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

? I think I made a deal for the header of the site to be fixed which means I can’t request Donuts ??☹️ so… WWTBAM ?? or a couple of Genie Jackpots Megaways popout teases ?

The Genie PAID 🙂

Rolex82 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Any chance for Redhot wild or merkur’s pizza express on your videos please bandit 🙂

Catfish1604 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Evening bandit could you give the old torpedo game a blast on the next video the 3×3 reels where you collect the torpedos to get the chests at the end you always seem to do well on it and will be nice to see some of the old slots back for a day cheers

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Sweet harvest, lions pride or a rad wild ride the purple feature, those are my requests be nice to see others playing em.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Lol not rad wild ride, Santa’s wild ride

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Some decent games to give a bash. Dragonhorn(Thunderkick)unsure of max win but reckon can do at least 3000x, The Dog House(Pragmatic)up to 6750xbet , Chi (ELK) and up to 10,000x bet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)