Slot request for Bandit (Prepare your wallet)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    -Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I see that Blueprint has come out with yet another Megaways slot .. care to give it a bash? It’s up on Videoslots at least. I have to say it’s absolutely  brutal again, but it doesn’t have a gamble feature which imo is good. I tried the base game for like 500 spins – no bonus. Two random features in those 500 spins, of which both were bonus boost – didn’t land.

I bought the bonus once (100x bet), and it seems there are different bonuses you can get. The one I got had an increasing multiplier in every spin and two scatters would retrigger. Didn’t retrigger, paid 5x (the base bet, not bonus buy ..) .. so yeah, utter garbage! I’ll be praying for your wallet when you go give it a try.

Another new slot on Videoslots I’d really like you to play though is called Da Vincis Treasure. It’s a Pragmatic Play one just like the Pekings Luck you keep playing. Volatility is very high. Maximum win is 48,000x bet :O. Three different bonuses, of which you want the progressive multiplier one. Like in the Blueprint game, each spin increases multiplier by one. I didn’t get any retriggers but got about 150x from it which wasn’t too bad. I think you can get insane hits on this if you hit even one retrigger on it as each trigger is 12 spins, so on 1st retrig your last spin would have a whopping 24x multiplier. 48000x bet doesn’t seem very likely though now does it? lol.

If you do give these a try – Thanks, and good luck. You’ll need it.

Treehouse1989 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

How about you play that fruit game with the Jam Jars!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I was just having a swarm or two last night and noticed this one on Casumo, i had a little go on the lowest feature buy level which was £10 per bonus and it was awful, paying like pence, not even reaching a quid haha

I will have a bash of that Da Vinci one soon too, a couple of requests have been put in for that one already 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Treehouse1989 wrote:

How about you play that fruit game with the Jam Jars!

I had a go on this one too, it is only on Casumo at the moment i think – I will give it a bash on vid when it’s available.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

While you’re talking about slots, I got world tour on free play today on Spinal tap. Wanted to have a go after your video….. I got big money on it and wanted to see if anyone else had gotten in on realplay or freeplay ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

BSK1 wrote:

While you’re talking about slots, I got world tour on free play today on Spinal tap. Wanted to have a go after your video….. I got big money on it and wanted to see if anyone else had gotten in on realplay or freeplay ?

I managed to get the world tour off video on a £750 feature buy, it went for bloody £1200 lol and i didn’t get anywhere near the big money part unfortunately! Gutted about that i was, i think i was in the middle of a crazy Extra Chilli session at the time and just fancied a few buys on Spinal Tap for a rest lmao!

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

I was on the same stake £750. It went for £4050 but when you get to big money it let’s you pick from three to see what X you get upto 10,000 X……. it gave me 2 X lol.

think i will swerve that game, my mate has max swarm so we chucking in and going high stake to see if we can land a big one…. !!!! Get another swarm up when you can the last one was cracking mate ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

BSK1 wrote:

I was on the same stake £750. It went for £4050 but when you get to big money it let’s you pick from three to see what X you get upto 10,000 X……. it gave me 2 X lol.

think i will swerve that game, my mate has max swarm so we chucking in and going high stake to see if we can land a big one…. !!!! Get another swarm up when you can the last one was cracking mate ?

I have swarmed so much lol It is an incredible game for me, unfortunately i am unable to come on here and show my results for fear of people trying to emulate it and then some wise crack saying that i am encouraging gambling. My journey on this game is a personal, unique quest through the stakes enabled by my previous success on the game, people would most certainly class some of my swarm attempts as irresponsible but those would be the people without the full story of how it has gone for me. Had i not have managed a £3,008 swarm on the very first time i played it, i simply wouldn’t have got to where i have done with it. I have used my previous results on this particular game to really go for the jugular on it because i truly believe that playing it the way we have all spoken about is an advantage play. That is expressly my own opinion and should not be followed willy nilly – the game has a brutal as fuck side which i have discussed in length too.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

I get you on that, I have a unbelievable job but don’t allow myself to get sucked in too much, send me the videos to my private email though lol

fair play though mate your coin so you do what you want, never understand how people can blame others for their own losses…. suppose I shouldn’t be too harsh on them as they clearly mongs but hey ho… when is the next video on mate I’m working out in Italy bored to fook!!!!!

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

??? what happened to caring what people thought about money mate ???

EPIC video ???!!!!!

Great win and great video…. looking forward to the next one and by the way you don’t know the value of money ??????

cobmanchester WANTED $2
    Outlaw

i have been asking for Legend of Loki  for a while its on videoslots.

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Would like to see you play napoleon 🙂

Skankhunt2344 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you give cats and cash slot a bash its play n go game turn it down to 1 line £1 – £2 stake bit like pimped but i find it alot better

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Jayjay230 wrote:

Would like to see you play napoleon ?

Good call 🙂  I’ve seen numerous clips where a couple of wilds in the base game can go huge even if it’s only 4-of-a-kind wins.  Mental stuff.

Peking Luck – I think you’ve played this already Bandit.  Please give it another bash though.  Bit of an all or nothing slot with the 8 – 38 multiplier range.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)