Sky bet – deposit bonus.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Skyvegas are doing a 100% match, for existing customers, it’s only a measly £10, but it’s only 5x wagering which is pretty achievable and there’s a new megawatts game that’s exclusive to sky bet.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

New game seems pretty fucking good too.

Took a long time to bonus, but didn’t cost much, and paid over 350x

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

No deposit match for me so perhaps invite only. Set off 100 spins on the new kong tho before jumping in the shower bonus was waiting when i got out. Payed x190 seemed pretty decent wasn’t to shy with the monkeys either. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ohhh thanks for the slot recommendation! I’ll have a little go next week 🙂 sky is good but it’s missing PnG so bad :/

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Yeah, I got the bonus with a 17 spin trigger, I got to 50,000 minimum megaways. I had a Ton of dead spins though, I reckon there’s a lot of potential.

base game wise I’ve put about 1000 spins through and had one bonus, but it was still profitable as it seems to pay little and often.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Had a quick go on my last break x150 basegame win giving that king kong cash is a favourite of mine love this game lol

Happy, clappy, chest beating bastard unloading his barrells all over the place… love it!!! ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

He fuckin’ love clapping ?? I can imagine having 3-4 spins on max megaways could make the game go off it’s fucking tits.

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

One of the best websites out there too, I get paid within an hour there.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

New games paying and fun to play? Hmmm have i got Dejavu?

Milk it til they flip the switch guys!

#SameOld

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Just logged on to sky. Have they taken out Greentube games? I loved Book of Ra / Lucky Lady’s Charm and Lord of the Ocean. They were basically all I played.

Ohh and thanks for the slot recommendation, I’ll give it a go later today.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

They’ve still got Novos there. I was playing Book of Ra the other day.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

New games paying and fun to play? Hmmm have i got Dejavu?

Milk it til they flip the switch guys!

#SameOld

Haha, yeah! I used to pretty much always win on new releases. Then I’d spunk 2 grand into them on higher stakes. ??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)