Show us your fantasy team!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So the new season is here and with it comes fantasy football! Let us see the team you’ve selected for GW1.

Here’s mine(not a great first week I captained Mane and had Salah as vice – had Klopp not brought on Mane I would have been laughing)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Mane captain lul, Sterling coming up trumps this weekend though 🙁

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mine would be.

Allison

Trent Alexander Arnold

Van djyk ( can never spell his name lol)

Gomez

Robertson

Henderson

Chamberlain

Keita

Mane

Salah

Firmino

Do i need to say anymore. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

3 max per team ya troll lol

Green how much did your bench score? triple palace – brave man

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Van – 6

Kelly – 6

Townsend – 3

15 altogether might have been worth a bench boost ? I didn’t expect them to draw tbf was expecting an Everton win.

And Mane.. Yeah.. Massive blunder..

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

82 points so far….

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

82 points so far….

Great start!! Already been looking how to get sterling in, he looks like he could go off again this season if that game is anything to go by. Is 4-5-1 your usual formation?

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

82 points so far….

Great start!! Already been looking how to get sterling in, he looks like he could go off again this season if that game is anything to go by. Is 4-5-1 your usual formation?

Noooooo, definitely not! I usually only have 3 at the back, but there were just too many great defenders getting up and scoring/assisting last season that I had to spend some money at the back. Usually I just have 4.5mil defenders full stop. I usually have the bulk of my money spent in midfield. De bruyne was brilliant in preseason so he was a deffo to be in the team. Mane will be going In the team in the next week or two… Fucking love FF! Haha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah with you on that one, only really got into it last couple of seasons. Do you watch any of fantasy football scout on YouTube or any other content?

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah with you on that one, only really got into it last couple of seasons. Do you watch any of fantasy football scout on YouTube or any other content?

No, not really. A friend of mine goes on websites where it works out which players prices will go up/down so that you can actually build money on it to be able to afford a more highly rated team with the January wildcard. The only thing that I find useful as a way of working is to always look at two gameweeks ahead. Look out for the big 6 playing smaller clubs at home and save two weeks transfers to buy additional players for that team without taking a 4 point hit. (man city and Liverpool were regularly on rotation for me last season) constantly swapping between Stirling and mane for captain. I always save my triple captain for double game weeks too. I always use my first wildcard two weeks in too. Get a team where every single player is guaranteed to play 90 mins each week.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

No, not really. A friend of mine goes on websites where it works out which players prices will go up/down so that you can actually build money on it to be able to afford a more highly rated team with the January wildcard. The only thing that I find useful as a way of working is to always look at two gameweeks ahead. Look out for the big 6 playing smaller clubs at home and save two weeks transfers to buy additional players for that team without taking a 4 point hit. (man city and Liverpool were regularly on rotation for me last season) constantly swapping between Stirling and mane for captain. I always save my triple captain for double game weeks too. I always use my first wildcard two weeks in too. Get a team where every single player is guaranteed to play 90 mins each week.

Yeah last season for me was rotation between Salah and aguero worked out not to bad, think I finished on 104m but mostly by accident lol

Only 2 weeks ahead? I try to look maybe 5-6 ahead just incase of injuries, although couple of times took hits and got zero return so might not take any this season. That’s the plan anyway doubt it will happen though haha

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Mine would be.

Allison

Trent Alexander Arnold

Van djyk ( can never spell his name lol)

Gomez

Robertson

Henderson

Chamberlain

Keita

Mane

Salah

Firmino

Do i need to say anymore. ??

At least you have the second best left back in the prem ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

82 points so far….

Nice team! I’m already considering taking Mane out and adding a city player perhaps De Bruyne or Sterling.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Looking like a promising week for my team, cmon Palace!

And my team for next week

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)